Suddenly, JJ starts crying which makes the others confused,"Sam, I can't believe you're going to stop—" I throw a hand over his mouth and drag him outside. He's being so dramatic. When we stops moving I feel JJ lick my fucking hand. His spit is all over my hand as I pull away,"Ugh! You're fucking gross, J!" I retaliate by wiping his own spit on his shirt. JJ just smirks at me.

"You're not dipping on us because I got into another tussle with the druggie. You're being dramatic," JJ sits down in the hammock. "It's not dipping, I just figured if we distanced—"

"Would you shut the fuck up? This wasn't your fault! If anything it was mine because I was tipsy and an asshole to your little boyfriend," I nod disappointedly at him calling Dean my boyfriend,"If I wouldn't have let my jeal—if I wouldn't have let my big mouth get in the way we both wouldn't have had a pistol to the chest." I close my eyes and take a breath. The image of my ex, the guy I used to love and trust holding a gun to my chest now popped in. Wait did he start to say jealo—

"Stop thinking about it!" JJ shoves my shoulder making me frown at him,"Don't shove me!" JJ shoves my shoulder again so I shove him and then we just start shoving each other and with each shove it's slightly harder than the rest. "J—" He shoves me again "—JJ stop! I'm serious. Adrien is getting dangerous. He has beef with me and is using it against you." I point a finger at him but he just swats it down. "I have beef with him too—now I really do—" I saw JJ's eyes light up mid-sentence.

Oh no.

"Are you thinking about getting revenge on him?" As much as I like the idea of the idea, he held a gun to our chests. I don't think a prank or revenge is a safer idea. "Yes." JJ smiles but a smile that usually excited me in these situations now scares me,"He'll know it's us, JJ."

"So?" I throw him a look that tells him he's being dumb.

"Don't give me that look! You want it too!" Truth is a small part of me does, and the guilt for last week is starting to wear off because I froze like a bitch because of it last night. It's replaced by the guilt of not being able to help JJ. The bigger part of me knows it isn't safe and that especially now, we shouldn't act so impulsive towards Adrien. "He pointed a gun right at you JJ!

"AND YOU!," He throws his hands up when he yells,"You seem to be forgetting that it was pointed at you too. That terrified me more than anything last night—" My face drops "—everything he has done to you since you started dating him scared me Sam—" Fuck "—this is why I've been putting off the information I found on Simon too because he's your Simon. That's why you're so damn invested." I stepped closer to him. He found something out? "JJ, tell me!" I shout.

"No! It's not good for you, it'll only remind you of your asshole ex!" His hand runs through his hair the more stressed he gets with me but I wanted to know what he knows. It's gonna bother me until he tells me. Then I realize, he probably told Pope. Pope would tell me anything if I annoy him enough so I gave up with JJ,"Fine."

JJ scrunches his eyebrows in confusion,"You? Give up? Bullshit."

"No, I trust you. If it's bad for me then it's bad for me." Dumbass.

He still doesn't look like he believes me but moves on anyway,"Now the revenge. We can—"

"No, I think my fist caving his head in was enough. He held a gun to you—" JJ gives me a look and I roll my eyes "—and me. Who knows what he'll do now. Please drop it. I dropped the Simon thing." I'm lying right through my teeth at JJ. Something I only do when it comes to Adrien but this isn't necessarily an Adrien thing. It's me being curious. JJ raises an eyebrow at me,"No you didn't."