Eren x reader *fluff*

A/n: hey baby pies, how are y'all doing hope you good. Another story because I haven't been updating that much so here you go.

..............
Modern au

Y/n pov

"Eren, come on let's watch a movieeeeee" i whined and jumped on the bed, he still didn't pay attention like all those other days. If he has his PlayStation then he won't move an inch.

"Eren you have sat there in 3 hours soon, get up" i said lightly kicking him in the back.
I could hear his friends on the other side laughing.
"Eren can u get up" I said now tapping him on the head multiple times like that would help.

I have been doing this for so long now and he hasn't responded one single time even.

"Eren stop it, you are ignoring me" i said now getting up from his bed
"I came here to be with you and you don't even pay attention" i yelled and walked out of the room and went down stairs.
I still didn't get a response 'ugh this his bitch' I thought to my self
"He can't even respond" i said and went to the front door were my jacket and shoes was.
I put them on and took the spare keys and then had given me incase it was late at night and I wanted to come over, but now I don't even wanna be here.
This had been going on for so long he always does this. He calls me over asking me to come cuddle him but he ends up playing games all day.

I closed the door and walked to the small grocery store to get me some Red Bull or something.

I walked faster because It was already very dark, and I didn't want to walk home lol hen there is no one outside. The cold air hit my skin and I zipped up my jacked and put on the hood of my hoodie.
I finally reached the store and went inside.

"Hey mrs. Niutori" I said and waved at the cashier
"Hi y/n, everything good?" She asked
"Yeah everything is fine I guess" I responded
"He is playing again isn't he" she said chuckling
"Yup, like always" i said and took the red bull out of the fridge and went up to the cashier.

"You know, probably you should give him a taste of his own" she said laughing
"You mean I should ignore him like he does towards me?" I said paying for the drink
"Yes honey, I did that too" she said, I knew I could trust her she is like my best friend. She got married at a young age and now she is 26 so not that old.
"That's actually smart, thanks leana" i said and run off after giving her a hug
"No problem darlin" she yelled

I made my way home, it was dark and I didn't bring my phone, I forgot it in the room. I almost slipped on the icy road and started to walk slower.
It didn't take long before I was at Eren's. I unlocked the door and went inside to see Eren sitting on the stair.

"Oh my god, thank lord, why would you just run off like that" he calmly yelled and embraced me. I felt some kisses on the top of my head and then I remember what leana said. I pushed him away and took off my jacket and shoes. And made my way to the couch. I sat down and opened the drink and took small sips.

Eren came towards me and gripped my hand lightly.
"God you are so cold" he said rubbing my hands, I still remained silent and didn't say anything nor looked at him.

"Baby, you need to tell me that you are going out, I got worried" he said still holding my hands.
I took my hands out off his grip and walked upstairs to his room to get my phone.
"Y/n, stop ignoring me" eren said annoyed, 'he should have thought about that when he did the same' I said inside me.
I grabbed my phone and sat down on the bed still ugh my drink in my hand. He stood there leaning on the door frame. God he looked good today.
The tv was still on with a song on it. It was one of my favorite, it went fast but slowly at the same time. It had spicy lyric. It was one of rihannas songs.
I had thought so much to my elf that I didn't know that Eren was hovering over me. I didn't look at him and continued scrolling threw my phone.

"Come on sweetheart, I know what I did wrong now please pay attention to me. It won't happen again" he whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine, ugh this mother fucker is going to be the death of me.

"Please" he whined kissing under my ear and making his was to my neck and leaving sloppy kisses.

I let out a small wimper and he stopped and looked at me.

"Apology accepted?" He asked and kissed my lips, I shook my head no.

"Come on i said I won't do it again, please?" He said kissing me multiple times.
"We can continue" he said with a smirk, i for confused as first but then felt his hands sliding up my shirt.

"Please baby, pretty pretty please my goddess" he moaned in my ear
"Ok apology accepted, just stop that ok?!" I said
"Ok!" He said with a big smile and took my drink.
"Hey that's mine!" I said and tried to get it back.
"Bought with my card remember that" he said smirking.
"Oh right is till haven't gotten it back" but ten laughed
"You aren't gonna have it back it's mine now" i said still reaching for my drink.

"Now please give it back" i said giving him puppy eyes, i knew he couldn't reject them.
"Ok fine" he said taking a big sip and giving it back half full.
"U drank it up" i said
"You know I have it in the mini fridge over there, i dont know why you walked all the way" he laughed
"Shut up" i said hitting him
"Now let's continue what you started" said smirking and getting on top of him.

.....................
Eek. Hey y'all not so long chapter but I am spoiling you guys so you better be happy. Thanks for 1.53k reads i am so happy 😁

I have birthday soon btw 2nd January