Sukuna ryomen x reader *smut*

y/n pov

me and sukuna were watching a movie together for the first in a while. we hadnt had a lot of time together so we made room for us today and rest of the week.

it was pretty cold in the living room so i had taken blankets over me and him.

sukuna looked at me many times, i didnt look back at him just could feel his stare go up and down my body once in a while.

to be honest i have wanted his touch for a looooooooooooooong time but to scared of asking.

time skipped and now we are half way threw the movie. i feel sukunas hand sliding up my thigh and rubbing it slowly and gently.

he moved closer to me and whispered "i know you want it"

i looked at hin confused "what do you mean?"

"why you acting so innocent now huh, i know you want me to fuck you hard" he got on top of me.

he pulled my sweatpants down and his. sukunas dick sprung up when he pulled down his boxers.

he removed my panties then entered with no warning, i let out a moan.

sukuna looked like he enjoyed every single moan i let out while he moved in and out fast.

it had been a while since we did it but i can still remember everything and it only gets better and better. i could feel sukunas dick twitch inside me and seemed like he was already going to cum, right before he pulled out and got up. he started to use his hands.

"open that pretty mouth of your for me" he said and i did, his cum was allover my face and most in my mouth tho but still muuuuuch on my face.

sukuna then gave me a small kiss after i had licked up everything.

"wait, we already done?" i asked. sukuna just walked away without responding.

"sukuna fuck I was going to cum" i whined out loud.

"come back here". i got up and dragged him towards me.

and the night was a dream

....................................................

sorry for not updating for a while, i had eye surgery in august and all but didnt go well still have styes yayyyyy, but i will try my best to update as much as i can. and i know this is a short chapter and i am not proud of my self, i will probably take a break from smut if yall want me to. come in with request it will make my work easier.

love yall, thank you for reading have a nice day.

LEAVE COMMENTS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YALL THINK