Levi ackerman x reader *smut*

Author's POV

You where out with friends, boy friends and girl friends to be exact.

U didn't say anything to ur boyfriend Levi, because u knew that he will get jealous easily and u had tried to tell him that the boys in your friend group are nice and knows that u are taken and respect that, but Levi doesn't care, and like he is at work and won't come home before 11pm, so you didn't care.

You and ur friends ate a lot of food and went to the bar. It was a Friday night and u didn't have work or school so u didn't mind it if u got drunk.

Y/n POV

Me and my friends sat down and ordered drinks, A LOT of drinks.

It didnt take to long before the bartender came to us with everything me and my friends ordered, there were vodka,Hennessy and tequila shots on the table in front of me.

I didn't hesitate to take one, because I am VERY good at drinking.

it didn't take more then 10 minutes before everything on the table was finished.
Me and my friends were talking about a lot of different things while we were drunk ass fuck.

You knew that Yuki (ur bestie) weren't drunk but did drink a glass of beer.
So u asked her to drive everyone home, because rest of u guys were WASTED.

After about 20 minutes of being there and talking about random stuff Yuki got up and paid for everything, then dragged all of her friends out of the bar then in her car outside.

U sat in the back seat with two others (Yuma and Neyoung), behind u sat Vanessa and jiyong, in front with Yuki sat her boyfriends Zaeden

Yuki dropped of Yuma and Neyoung first,then Vanessa and jiyong and then drove you home to last because her house isn't that far away from mine.

She dropped me off and I thanked her and gave her a quick hug and went inside the house.

The house was dark so I turned on the light in the hallway to reveal Levi sitting on the couch with his leg over the other, his arms crossed with a mad expression on his face.

I thought it was a hallucination and rubbed my eyes but Levi didn't move an inch from his possession.

I slowly walked over to him and tried not to show fear.

"Hi" I said while giving him a small smile.

He didnt respond and just looked me up and down then looked into my eyes.
His lips then moved.

"I want you in the room naked on the bed NOW!" He yelled and I nodded and went upstairs to our shared bedroom and Stripped then laid on the bed waiting for Levi to come. It didn't take that long and he opened the door,walked towards me slowly giving me a death glare that made me look down.

I knew that he was going to punish me and I won't lie I did want him to fuck me hard.

He hovered over me.

"I won't go easy on u today and I promise you that I won't be able to walk for the rest of the week" he whispered into my ear.

I didn't say anything and looked to the side while I got wetter and wetter. He then slid three fingers in my pussy without warning. He went faster and faster for every moan you made and didn't stop.

Author's POV

"Mmhm" "aghh" you moaned out loud, very loud.

"Levi I am going to c-" before you could finish the sentence levi pulled out and smirked evilly.

"I will let you cum when you learn to be a good girl and probably I will right now if you beg for it" he said still giving you the evil but sexy smirk.

"Please,please Lev- Daddy I beg you please let me cum, please fuck me with ur huge COCK" you moaned out in a whisper

He looked at you but didn't even care.

"I beg you please Daddy please let me cu-" you where cut out by Levi inserting his member inside of you

"Aahhhhh" you screamed

Levi was thrusting fast very fast

"You like that huh you Slut" he said with a groan at the end

"Yes yes yesssssssss mmmhhmmmm" you moaned out loud

He kept on thrusting,in the same tempo and didn't slow down

"Daddy I am going to cum" you moaned

"Mmhm wait for me baby" he moaned in your ear

"I can't hold it Daddy, I can't hold it!" You cried out in pleasure and pain at the same time

"Just wait a little bit more,just wait to daddy have reach it too" he said

"Aghhhhhhhh I can't hold it" you moaned.

"You slut hahahaha just wait" he said while thrusting very fast to reach his own orgasm.

"Mmmhm" you moaned once more.

We can say that y/n was a moaning Mess.

"Y/n, you can cum now" Levi moaned in your ear.

"Aghmmmhm" you screamed while cumming on his huge cock.

He filled you pussy with his cum and thrusted a few more times before pulling out.
He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get a clean towel, to clean you up.

You tried to stand up but fell and hit the floor.

Levi got up and picked you up, giving you 100 kisses everywhere.

"Sorry if I was to rough,that was the only way I could learn you something" he said in you ear then giving you a quick peck.

He walked to the bathroom with you and sat you on the toilet. You looked at him with a weird face expression.

"I have heard that it is good for girls to pee after having sex. It prevents them for getting UTI" he said

"Ohhhh, thanks for telling me, I will pee now but can u turn around" you said while giving him a cute smile.

"Mmm ok" he responded

You peed then dried yourself with toilet paper.

"Levi pick me up I need to wash my hands" you said a little bit embarrassed

"Hahahahaha I said that you won't be able to walk" he laughed

"Ok ok I get it I can't walk, now pick me up I need to wash my hand" u said with a angry voice

He picked you up and u washed ur hand. He then brought you out of the bathroom and to the bed and laid you there,he went to the closet and got his oversized t-shirt and put it on you.

He got in the bed and hugged you.
You guys were cuddling till both of you fell asleep.

................
Author's NOTE

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛💖 hope you guts liker it.
I will try to post tomorrow,but in the meantime hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Took a little bit long,but I don't care as long as someone reads it and likes it I can write🙃😉

PLS LEAVE A COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND SEND REQUESTS