Dabi X reader

I hope you guys can see what i have written it shows black on my screen. Tell me if it does☺️ hope you guys enjoy reading this

I don't know if y'all believe in God but remember that God always believe in you. You are never alone in whatever you are going through, stay safe ❤️

Y/q= you quirk

———————-

Y/N pov

I walk down the alleyway as a shortcut to get home faster. I have taken this path many times and haven't had a problem with it. I had just finished work so I had my work bag around my shoulders. I was trying to keep my head up after a long day and night at work. Being a nurse hasn't really been easy since most of the hero's and villains were always getting hurts. It wasn't like I didn't have a quirk, I do have one y/q. I just don't really use it that much as I don't find a need for it.
I Turned to the corner and slowed my pace down as I saw the league of villain stand there and lighting their cigarette with his finger tip, the flame from his finger was easily recognizable By its color, it was Dabi.
I make up my courage to walk past him.

Dabi had a thing for me and I knew that as he had made it very clear. I walked past him not even looking his way and just straight ahead.

"You are just going to ignore me, baby?" I he said as he blew out the smoke from his mouth, I kept walking not turning to him even.

"Hey!" He called out in a firm yet soft tone, I didn't say anything.

"Y/n" he put his cigarette between his lips and used his index finger; wrapping it around the belt hole of my jeans and pulled my closer to him.

"Don't walk away when I speak to you" dabi said as he brushed the hair strands out of my face. He smelled nice; the perfect mixture of tobacco and a manly strong scent. He smelled like dominance. I wouldn't say he wasn't my type, he is. It's just that I don't like the thought of being together with a man everyone hates.

"Dabi" * say as I Moved his hand away from my face

"Mhm" dabi hummed as he kept his eyes on me, looking down at me as he was a very tall man.

"I have said this to you multiple times" I say soflty

"Said what?" i could see a small smirk on his face, he was playing dumb.

"I don't want you"  i said looking him in his eyes.

"I want you though" he bit his lip it wasn't a lustful bite more like a soft bite trying to restrain him from saying something Or keep him from acting on his intrusive thought. I pushed myself gently away from him.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Home" I answered swiftly after.

"Let me come with you" he blurted out as I walked up beside me.

"I live in an area with a lot of heroes" I say to him

"Hm, I can sneak past them easily" He smirked, like it wasn't his first time. I roll my eyes and lead the way for him, it was hard saying no to something he wanted. He is always very determined on what he wants and he usually gets it as he likes.
The walk was kinda silent apart from dabi whistling and him
Tapping on the brick walls. I slowed down my pace A bit so he could follow up close but he walked infront of me instead, making me furrow my brows. He knew the way to my apartment.

"Dabi" I stopped up

"Mhm" he leaned back with his hands in his front pocket as he turned his head around to look at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at him.

"Your apartment" he said as he continued walking, I jogged my way up to him.