Semi eita x reader *fluff*

PART 1

h/l=hair length
h/c=hair color

........

Y/n POV

I woke up to the most annoying sound in the whole wide world, the alarm.

"Ugh a new school yay~" I said with a sarcastic tone and loud enough for my parents to hear it.

"Just come down stairs and eat breakfast after doing ur thing up there" my dad yelled

"Fasten up it is already pretty late" my mom yelled

"Make something and I will come down as fast as I can" I yelled but not to loud

Don't want my parents to yell at me because I "raised" my voice at them (yes,y/n will have strict parents in this story).

"Make food on ur own, u are old enough" my dad said

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I groaned out loud and made my way to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, did my morning skin care and then styled my h/l h/c hair (imagine a cute hair style for ur hair type). Then made my way to the closet and opened it,picking out something to wear, but then it hit me WE HAVE UNIFORMS.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" I sobbed out in silence

"Let's just get over with it" I said to myself

"Maaaaaaa, WHERE IS MY UNIFORM?" I asked my mom

"Check in ur drawer by ur window"

I walked over to my drawer and found my uniform, to be honest it is kinda cute.

"Thanxx ma" I said

"No problem y/n" she said sounding a little bit annoyed

I put it on, then did my makeup and when I was done I walked down stairs as faste I could.
I then rushed to the kitchen and took a banana that was in the fruit bowl on top of the island then opened the fridge and took out the apple juice and put some in a glass and drank it up after eating my banana. I rushed to the closet where we keep our shoes,jackets and bags, and took my school bag and made my way to the door.

"Bye ma,bye dad" i said while tying my shoe laces and putting my black over sized denim jacket on.

"Bye honey" my dad said

"Bye y/n, be careful and don't talk to stranger on the way to school" my mom said

"Yeah yeah I know ma, I am 17 after all" I said and walked out of the house making my way to school.

I already knew the way cuz I have driven by it many times when I am in the car with my parents and my older brother who is at practice in the mornings so he wakes up early without making any sounds and drives to volleyball practice (ur brother is Ushijima). i moved from my grandma to my parents short after she past away that's why I have my first school day.

Thinking about her just makes me smile uncontrollably and it makes me happy.

After walking about 10 minutes I reached school. It was bigger then i thought but I didn't mind and went inside the school, I looked down at my shoes and didn't look up cuz everyone was staring at me and I hated to get stared at it made my anxiety go from 0 to 1000 real quick .
I walked faster without knowing where I am going and suddenly I fell to the ground.
Finally I looked up to see a greyish haired boy reaching his hand down to me.
I took it with a smile slowly forming on my face.

"Uhmm I am sorry didn't mea-" he stopped me from apologizing

"No No No, it's ok don't worry about that, by the way I am Semi, Semi Eita" he greeted