"I got Professor Tom Richards teaching me AP Art History and World History. He’s nice and we managed to come up with a manageable schedule so that I will be able to take the exams by end of March or earlier."

"That’s fast."

"I know. I’m planning to complete all 10 subjects by June so that I can focus on the physical aspects of the training and be excellent at it."

Uncle Phil smiled. "Just like your mother, always wanting to be the best at everything. She would have been so proud of you."

Stiles returned the smile and began eating her dinner in silence.

**

Thursday was her CSI Forensic Science and AP Chemistry classes. It was being taught by a Professor Vivian Armstrong.

Her AP Calculus and College Prep Math was on Friday, which was being taught by a mathematic genius by the name of Doctor Connor Matthews.

On Saturday, Stiles had her first gun training session. Not surprisingly, Uncle Phil decided to train her after having a lengthy discussion with her father under the pretense that this is New York, so it was better to be safe than sorry. And Uncle Phil promised that he would get Stiles a bottle of pepper spray or a taser for her own safety as well. Her first lesson went really well, her uncle said that she’s a natural at it. Uncle Phil suggested letting her train with all the different types of handguns that was available until she was comfortable with one then to stick with it.

Sunday morning was her yoga class, which was quite a welcome change from all her action-packed training classes. It was very relaxing and allows her to calm her thoughts and be more in-tune with her own body. At 3pm sharp, she has her gymnastics class, which was more of trying to get her to be as flexible as possible so that she would be able to apply them to her martial art classes. At least, it was much more fun and less painful compared to her martial art classes.

When Monday came around, she has her AP Computer Science in the morning, which was being taught by a geeky American guy named Harry Greenwood. Stiles finds it to be one of the most interesting subjects that she was able to learn compared to back in Beacon Hills High School where the class was super dry and boring.

After lunch, it was AP Psychology, which was taught by a stunningly gorgeous blonde British woman called Doctor Elizabeth Smith. The way that she taught was very enlightening in a way that she doesn’t use the textbook at all but instead relys more on real life case studies. It was very interesting and became one of her favorite subjects soon after.

AP Biology and AP Physics B was  every Tuesday and was taught by Doctor Mikael Johansson, a Swedish man with a doctorate and a couple of masters degrees under his name. Thankfully, Stiles was able to keep up with his train of thoughts. He constantly expected Stiles to know the foundation of each chapter before he starts the classes, which forces her to read up on the chapters the night before and recap through again before each class.

Mixed martial arts classes were a whole new different level of self-defense class. Not only was it physically demanding but also visually distracting. Stiles was being trained by a hot and sexy Canadian MMA Fighter James Marsden. She was sexually turned on the instant she laid eyes on him. James has the body of a Greek God, muscles all over that were really sexy, intense pale blue eyes and an adorable smile that makes her heart melt. And every time, he tries to adjust her body stance, she has to try her hardest not to giggle, and stop her heart from beating too fast. At times, she forced herself to think of stupid random things just so that she will not visualize herself having hot wild sex with her trainer. She was so glad he wasn't a werewolf, as he would be able to smell her arousal.