🌧 Gregory

6:00 AM

The next morning came as the two of you got up. You freshened up and got ready for the day while sun hopped around the daycare making sure all of his activities were prepared for the day. He laughed happily as you made your way down from the daycare he had turned the disc off now looking like his normal robotic quirky self. You unlocked and opened the large wooden doors as the children started to come in one by one as their parents checked in with you. After the last child for now came in you shut the doors and smiled. It was going to be a good day and you were gonna make sure of it.

The day passed quickly in the daycare. Children running around playing games. The arts and crafts table packed full of drawings and little creations. You noticed one kid in particular a little boy with messy brown hair. He was sitting in a corner watching everyone. Alone. You felt bad for him and stepped over to him crouching down to his level. He was a little older than the toddlers running around. Proably 8-9 from what you could guess. "Hey are you okay?" You spoke softly as he made eye contact with you. "I have to stay here...she will find me again..." his words worried you as you sat next to him. "Who honey? I promise your safe here I won't let anyone hurt you" You gently set a hand on his head as he spoke again curling up further into the corner "The bunny..." you weren't sure who he was taking about as Bonnie had been decommissioned. Monty made sure of that. You shuttered after hearing the tech team explain what had happened. Using the same accident that happened to Monty. That robotic gator made sure Bonnie wasn't star of any show. You slowly stood up as you heard one of the others calling for you. You looked at him "your welcome to stay here as long as you need to feel safe little one" you smiled before running off to the other children.

12:00 PM
The day passed in a blur and soon it was you and sun again. Cleaning up and playing around with each-other as you both heard something coming down the slide. Sun was first to investigate as you saw the kid from earlier wading his way through the ball pit. Sun picked him up and excitedly announced "Hellllo! New Friend! You sure are up late are we having a Slumber Party?! Where are all of your friends?" You laughed at his enthusiasm as he set the boy down. The boy seemed terrified of the animatronic as he tried his best to speak "I-I'm Gregory..." Sun hopped around him excitedly "Oh oh! We could finger-paint and tell stories! Or drink Fizzy Faz until our heads explode!!! One rule! Keep the lights on!" He took it easy on how important that was. Apparently even he picked up on the fact that he had already scared Gregory.

Gregory apparently had enough as he shoved over the stack of plush drums next to sun. Sun looked distressed as he quickly went to picking it up "oH NO oh No! Look at this mess?! Which is the bottom which is the top! Clean up clean up!" You stepped over to help sunny not paying attention to the kid as he was making his way to the daycare desk. You glanced up and rushed over "Hey! Kid you can't do that! You'll get all three of us in trouble." He looked up at you as he took the security card from the desk the lights shutting off. You sigh and step over to Gregory in irritation

"you should be glad that I'm with moon otherwise you would of been in big trouble" as you scold him for not listening you spot moon he looked different. Demented. He wasn't calm as he let out a unsettling laugh "Naughty boy...Naughty girl, breaking the rules~ you must punished~" you swallowed he wasn't gonna be easily talked to. "Moon cmon this isn't funny look he's already scared you don't need to do this" Moon gave no response as he made his way to you both. You and Gregory quickly ran you held his hand "we need to get to the generators he isn't going to listen to me" Gregory nodded as his fazwatch called out "Gregory I do not know what you did but the lights are out in the day care!" You recognized freddys voice over the fazwatch.

You sighed shaking your head of course it's Freddy helping the rouge child running around. You slipped yourself into a slide making your way too one of the generators the hole above you in the tube scared you worse as you heard the bells getting closer and closer. Gregory had went to the other generator which meant moon was chasing you. You felt your heart pounding in your chest as you slowly made your way back out of the slide to get about mid way past the hole and feel arms snake around you. He found you. He gripped you and yanked you out of the tube roughtly. You could tell you'd have bruises.

You let out a cry in pain as he brought you face to face with him. His eyes glowed red staring into yours "Naughty Naughty rule breaker" he gripped tighter you felt a snap somewhere inside as a crack could be heard you broke into sobs from the pain. You couldn't move you couldn't squirm. He was going to kill you. He couldn't remember you could he.. a lingering purple color illuminated the red in his eyes. He wasn't himself as he laughed wildly crushing you in his grip. "STOP PLEASE!!" You shouted sobbing wanting the pain to stop. He didn't listen as his grip only tightened you felt the world around you going blurry as you did what you could from the tall play structure.

You moved yourself forward knocking you both to the ground keeping yourself on top. As you two hurled to the ground you looked at him sadly knowing this fall might hurt for the both of you. As you both crashed against the ground he let go from shock, it didn't damage him surprisingly but thankfully due to him hitting the ground first you didn't break anything you rolled out of his arms and started crawl away quickly. You had to get out. You just had to find the other generator. You hear him getting back up.

"You can run little girl but you can't hide from me"

(Well sorry for the short delay on chapters but here is the next chapter 😭 moon can't remember the reader and Gregory is being a lil shit again so- I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and take care of yourselves 🌚🌞💕)