🌤 Sunshine?

After spending the day with Vanessa and doing some self care which included yelling at her to pass you. Your hairbrush under the bathroom door for 5 minutes while she pretended she couldn't hear you. It was the next morning bright and early.

5:30 AM
You and Vanessa got ready that morning slipping on your uniform you seemed to hop around in excitement for the day. "What's got you so excited y/n?" You looked at her in a way that would make her think twice about her question. "I Get to see sunny and moon today!" She smiled hearing your enthusiasm as she let out a quiet sigh "you look like your feeling better now"
You nod and smile brightly as you made your way to the door without another word wanting to match straight into the daycare to see your wonderful sunny.

You and Vanessa road to work blasting music singing the lyrics loudly back and fourth jamming out as you pulled into the Pizzaplex parking lot. You two made your way inside chit chatting back and forth happily as you parted ways. You made your way to the daycare. You decided to make a fun entrance to sun this time. Instead of unlocking the large wooden doors you took the slide. Sliding down quickly as you fall into the ball pit. Giggling loudly as you looked around. Hearing his voice chirp up from above you. He prepared to dive into the ball pit with a loud "WOO HOO" you laughed as you watched the sun land into the ball pit with you. You happily made your way over to the sun as he picked you up looking at you with a...blank smile? "Oh hello new freind! Your sure up early! Are you my new partner?!" You felt your heart twist in your chest. He was playing some sort of prank right? Ha ha funny? You laughed awkwardly tilting your head. "It's me y/n! I've only been gone for a day sunny" he seemed confused as he carried you to a play mat setting you down. He held his head part of his sun rays retracting his eyes turning to the sunset color. Their voices curled together in pain as they spoke "Help...We can't..." you looked worried standing up quickly as sun returned back to normal. He laughed a bit "I don't think I've met you before!" You swallowed tearing up. He didn't remember you. Something happened and you weren't there to stop it. You forced a smile on your face "It's nothing sunrise! I'm your new helper around here okay?" He seemed rather happy about this hopping around excitedly.

10:30 AM
The daycare was full of children as you helped Sun take care of them. It felt off, Wrong. He didn't give you the looks he did before. The romantic stares as you knew he was falling in love too. Instead just friendly waves of a very energetic co-worker. You felt your heart shatter. You wanted him to remember. You had a plan that just might work. Computers keep deleted files for a while before they are completely wiped if you could cause sun to remember even a little you could pull whatever was gone back. Lets just hope it wasn't too late.

11:45 PM
You had finished your duties up as the daycare was now officially ready for tomorrow. You look over at sun who happened to be coloring on a piece of paper.

You walked over and looked down at it. It was a drawing of you and him holding hands. Your felt yourself smile as you realized his feelings didn't go with the memories. He knew he was missing something. You sat down and started to sing softly to him. Causing him to look up at you in shock "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine"

He seemed to be lost in your voice watching you intently as you sang you knew you were hitting a chord somewhere. "You make me happy when skies are grey..." you felt tears well up in your eyes staring at him you forced a sad smile onto your cheeks wanting him to remember. "You'll never know dear...h-how much I love you" your voice started to crumble at every word. You knew you were close to breaking. He chimes in with the last lyric and that was enough to finally start the water works. "Please don't take...my sunshine away" you got up looking at the ground tears rolling down your cheeks as you begged "Sunny please remember me please...this isn't funny...please" he got up from the chair and wrapped his arms around you holding you close to him. Before whispering softly to you "I remember you sunshine...I love you... y/n" you sobbed into his arms holding him close barely able to keep yourself stable "Sunny I love you too! I was so worried and upset and I don't know and it hurts sunny.." he rubbed your back softly keeping you tight in his embrace not wanting to let go for even a moment. He started to carry you into the tower the place you two had started to really bond lovingly setting you down on the bed. He had changed his tower a bit now it had a bathroom and a fridge and even a small stove set. "I don't like you not being here...so I made here like home!" You looked around a soft smile tugged at your lips. He really made his tower so that you could live with him. That made your heart flutter again as you leaned up and kissed him softly. He kissed back his metal lips felt warm against yours. You wanted this moment to last forever. You never wanted to lose him.

If people could fall in love with almost anything. Loving a animatronic that was one step away from being almost human. Wasn't to far fetched. You laid down on the bed as he laid lazily on top of you. You both giggled a bit as you tried to push him off rolling around a bit "Sunnnnn stoppppp your heavvyyyy" you whined as things got a bit awkward as you noticed the interesting position you and him had ended up with. He was straddling your waist his hands on either side of your head. His waist pressing against yours. Your stomach did a flips as you nervously looked away letting out a quiet laugh. He leaned down and kissed you again. You kissed back wrapping your arms around him heat flushed in your cheeks. He pulled away a moment before softly whispering in your ear "Your so soft sunshine, your so warm and every thing about you makes every part of me feel alive, I want more. I want you" his tone was soft and husky laced with feelings of want and desire. You knew what he was getting at. Question was. Were you ready to see how this would play out?

(Yes slightly spicy but nothing too far yet I'm still debating if I should or not so please comment if y'all want a lemon chapter or no- if not I'll avoid it if so then here we go I guess 😂 anyway take care of yourselves and have a good night! 🌞🌚💕)