🖋Authors Note 🥺

Hi hi! I might as well start this off with thank everyone so far for the support and I'm happy others can enjoy the story I'm writing! Anyway for new readers hi! Welcome to the chaos- I mean fun 😂

So first to start off let's talk about a few things that I should absolutely clarify here!
1. Little space is mentioned in this story!
Little space will NOT be sexualized. It's gross and someone in little space is mentally a child. I will not ever ruin that for someone by making it gross.

2. This is a mature story.
This will have portions that get into some serious topics. Self hatred, guilt, feelings of being not enough, and other topics like that! This won't just be "oh look how edgy our main character is" this is a story people who might feel the same feelings can get a sense of comfort from a comfort character!

3. Y/N is thick.
I'm a bigger girl and I've noticed a odd trend that y/n is always some thin girl. It's fine people write stories and usually use themselves as who they base the y/n persona off of. This story will mention the fact that y/n is bigger! It's not a insult it's to make bigger individuals feel more seen.

4. Y/N is more fem
I'm sorry to male readers! If you'd like I can make another story that follows a more male protagonist! However this one y/n is feminine! However can go by any pronouns! She will be used but also they/them!

Okay so after clarifying those few things I want to show you all before you jump in what our lovely y/n looks like!

She has a custom uniform for working in the daycare center! So she fits in with the aesthetic and theme!

Anyway I hope everyone reading has a lovely day and enjoys this story! If you find comfort in it, that would be amazing! I may add more author notes later on to show the designs of sun and moon for this story and possibly some cute cuddle pictures so keep a eye out!

Anyway I love y'all and stay safe and take care of yourselves!

Enjoy the story 💕