205. Dong Haozhe's Battle

Start from the beginning

Dong Haozhe’s honest face showed a mockery: "There must be a play to see."

Please forgive his bad heart. He can't get Chen Jingwen. When he sees his own boss there, he feels very confused. You see, at least one is not as good as him. He is in love with his heart.

At the very least, he still knows his own heart, but Chu Haotian does not even see his heart... So his injured heart is cured. However, he relied on this lingering, otherwise he was already mad by the desires in his heart. Maybe he had already tied Chen Jingwen to the bed at this moment, and then the overlord hardened the bow and taste him several times to satisfy the one. Crazy heart.

Dong Haozhe left this sentence and went straight away, leaving Chu Yutian to be sulking. Xiao Ziling and Chen Jingwen looked at each other in a face-to-face manner. Both eyes were inquiring and confused. They were randomly found to be confused. They could only look at each other with a smile.

Then... both of them are black at the same time, because the expression just now is what the opponent should do? He couldn't help but glance at each other, and then he turned around and said that old and dead do not come.

At this time, a base correspondent came over and invited Chu Haotian to lead two female companions to Yuan Major General. Chu Yutian knew that this was a kind of downcomer, and the other party wanted to step on his foot again when he lost. He sneered in his heart. He didn't know who was being trampled. He was also very interested in seeing the face of Wang Shaofeng's bet.

He have to say that Chu Yutian is very careful. He still remembers that this man once thought about Xiao Ziling. For those who want to get him, he will never let him go.

In this way, Chu Yutian, with revenge, came to Yuan Shaojun with Chen Jingwen and Xiao Ziling.

As soon as he entered the door, he saw that the abominable Wang Shaofeng sat on a single sofa. When he saw him coming in, he smiled and raised his glass of wine to greet him. The expression was very proud and he was completely winning.

When Yuan Shaoqi looked up and saw them coming, he said, "This time you have two bases to test, and there are bets, so I will invite you to come. If there is any objection, communication is convenient."

"Thank you for your concern to Major Shao." Although Chu Yutian’s face was smiling, but his eyes were cold, the two men were slandered. If the person in this bet had no advantage, he would not believe it.

At this time, the battle was started on the ring platform. The fourth-order wind eclipse is very cautious and opened the distance with Dong Haozhe.

Although she can confidently defeat Dong Haozhe, after all, the gap between the fourth and third steps is there, but he is very clear. The bet of his own leader and Lingtian base, he's afraid that this person will fight for the battle, and strive for the slightest winning rate.

The attack method of Dong Haozhe belongs to the short-distance distance. The closer the attack distance is, the more powerful it is. The Qiu Yingying is a cautious person, ready to look at it before making a decision.

Sure enough. After Dong Haozhe’s performance on the stage, he knew that the other party had not given up. He stared at the autumn shadow to prevent his sudden attack. After all, the wind was invisible, and a negligence could be attacked by the other party.