lee haechan as your boyfriend

♡ if hugs were a person.

♡ okay i know well that this is so damn repetitive but trust me when i say haechan is cocky, he's so cocky that the hyungs refuse to tease him AT ALL

♡ haechan's love language is understanding each other's humor and inside jokes, there are literally hundreds of things you can laugh about together

♡ hyuck is a best friend type of boyfriend. he'll definitely try to know you the best he can before confessing his feelings for you.

♡ knows how to make you laugh, anytime, anywhere.

♡ WILL get jealous, in caps. mostly, depends on the situation but if that one cute barista in starbucks is flirting with your dense ass, expect a hand to slid over your waist.

♡ very petty— he'll be so childish with his sulking but you give him your undivided attention to make it up to him so chances are,, he'll keep acting petty just because he loves the attention you're giving him.

♡ PDA PDA PDA PDA. not too inappropriate, haechan knows his limits and will respect your boundaries and privacy too but will sneak kisses here and there, everywhere.

♡ hyuck is SO respectful oh my bacon god. If you don't like getting kissed or getting surprised, he'd take that into consideration no matter what he feels like. he is the type to put others' needs before his and you're just not any other person, so he'd definitely put your preferences before his.💔

♡ very caring. he also loves it when you rant to him and when you don't feel shy or like you're burdening him when you tell him your troubles, he feels so happy to be reliable.

♡ haechan is the type to ask if you still love him on your wedding day.

♡ loves pranks, class clown figure, you probably didn't even believe him when he confessed at first because of all his silly games

♡ necklaces, man i'm not kidding when i tell you this man would take you to restaurants and excuse himself to the restroom and the next thing you know, he'd be placing a necklace on your neck.

♡ haechan would be so cheesy you want to throw him away.

♡ he knows exactly what he's doing and what type of effect his actions have on you.

♡ keeping the aforementioned point in mind, he'll stare at your lips when you're talking and smile when you realize and bite his lip lol i hate him.

♡ you will never feel down or low or self conscious with that boy. he's so good at reassuring and will never stop telling you how perfect you are and how well you are at doing the things you do.

♡ will ask you to and will send you selfies— daily.

♡ he remembers every compliment you give him. may act cocky but please compliment him more, he LOVES it so much he'd rub it on johnny's face the whole night before he falls asleep, smiling.

♡ love cuddles. he will nuzzle his face in your neck when he's sleepy and whisper i love yous in his drowsy voice.

♡ will sing you to sleep on a rainy night.

♡ will give you back hugs when you're doing the dishes or cooking something.

♡ attention whore.

♡ will hold your hand and squeeze your hand in assurance when you're anxious.

♡ late night walks in the park, holding hands. nothing needs to be said and it's perfectly comfortable. like it's meant to be.

♡ he 😭wont😭be😭ashamed😭to😭do😭a😭cheesy😭tiktok😭with😭you.

♡ will baby talk to you to annoy/ tease you.

♡ will kiss you infront of anyone, anywhere (he doesn't care) if you don't reply to what he says right away.

♡ blushes like crazy when you tell him you love him randomly.

♡ he'll take you to his favorite places in the city. he'll make you feel special every day.

♡  will send you tons of voice recordings of him singing so that you can listen to it before sleeping.

♡ thinks he's the luckiest man on earth.

♡ will look at you so adoringly yk THOSE looks in kdramas, the how-can-someone-so-perfect-exist look. fuck.

♡ will pick you up from your school/workplace with an umbrella when it's raining

♡ mall shopping dates, will carry everything for you and give you his honest opinions on every clothing you try.

♡ morning tickles.

♡ whines and nags a lot it's actually cute.

♡ long hugs as his way of saying 'take care' before he leaves for tours.

♡ the only man who is allowed unsarcastically send the pleading eyes emoji after every text i dont make the rules

♡ couple bucket hats.

♡ hates making you worry so most of the time he'll try to figure things on his own and not talk about it in front of you.

♡ his siblings love you. gets petty/j that they love you more than they love him.

♡ good morning and good night texts !!! he will NEVER EVER forget to text you gm/gn texts.

♡ whoever you are, if you're with haechan and you're not giving your 100%, i will hunt you down and do stuff to you because he definitely is giving his all.