christmas confession » park jisung

"Ah yes, Mr. Jung said that class 2-4 will have a combined session with us today," one of your classmates reminded an other girl that was on leave the earlier day, you would have remembered this little detail too if you weren't so engrossed in your very interesting surrounding.

You picked up the brightly colored feathers that served as a decoration for your classroom, from the ground. They were stuck on long threads with glue, and some were separated from the thread as a result of the dried up glue.

An idea struck your head. You held the threads on your hand and curled it around your ears and stuck some red and blue feathers into your hair, and climbed onto your table and started making weird noises.

You were always the entertainer of the class, every class had one, didn't they? This didn't mean that you didn't at all care about school stuff, you did your work on time and surprise tests got your nerves crying in your blood.

What others thought never really mattered to you, and it wasn't even a bother in class 2-3, the girls were always immersed in the screens of those little devices and the boys were always busy creating an evil plan to conquer the whole world. Your two close friends and some other girls were the only one that gave you a little attention you deserved.

"Oh darn, Y/N, hahahah!" Your best friend, F/N said as she clutched her stomach to stop the pain from laughing so hard. "God, are you pretty?" You hoped a little and continued your silly little dance with the colors of the feather and it felt good standing on a high stage and have your fans clap around you. Oh yes.

From the door to your classroom came some muffled voices and sounds of dragging chairs. You looked back but no one came into the class, might be some other freshmen students, you couldn't care less.

Jisung, complaining under his breath and slightly irritated by the rush of his classmates, entered class 2-3 just to see the sight of you dancing, acting like a cuckoo. His thoughts of being roiled all vanished as a smile spread across his face.

"I'm sitting on Y/N's table, where are you sitting, Ji?" Asked Jaemin as he passed by the former to go to your groups table.

"And I will be sitting here, Y/N." Declared Jaemin as he pulled his chair near yours and made some space for Chenle and Jisung. "So will some other dudes." You had got down from the table and laughing over it with your friends when you heard a deep voice saying your name.

"What are you doing here?" You looked at the boy from the other class quizzically, not realizing that you still have the feather accessories on you. "Mr. Jung's class. Don't tell me you don't know, he announced this just this morning." He put his notebooks down and pulled out some pencils and started doodling on the back of his book.

Wait so if Jaemin is here, and if he's from class 2-4, and Jaemin is Jisung's classmate because Jisung is also in class 2-4 then Jisung must be here too. Taking a while to process everything, you remembered that Mr. Jung did that say 'that' and that you still had your beautiful, beautiful hair clips around your ears and on your hair. Your hands reached to pull them out but your eyes caught sight of Jisung pulling his chair next to Jaemin's. Oh shoot.

You quickly pulled out the feathers out and just prayed in your little heart that no one saw you goofing around. Too much for not caring about what others think. Well, it was okay if the one who saw was Jaemin and Chenle. You guys were childhood friends and you very well knew how much more weirder they were than you. But Jisung was different, he mattered. Everyone's first crush do, don't they? And your feelings for your first crush had followed you till sophomore year from middle school.

"Oh hey, Y/N," Jisung said as he tried to hide his obvious smile. All you could do was nod to hide your embarrassed face, and quickly sit on your seat. You wished you'd just dissolve in thin air.