Summer Vacation

At the club, everyone is just talking together while Y/N is just chilling and playing with his kitsune. Y/N started to think about something that he always doubt.

(Hm, wait. Why am I thinking about that...that kind of thing is impossible, right?)

After thinking too much, Rias came inside and tell us that she's going to go back to the underworld.

Issei got shocked and Rias tell us further "It's summer vacation. I should go back to my hometown. I do it every year. Why Issei?"

Issei respond with a sad looking face "When president suddenly said she was going home...I think you're gonna leave me!

Rias smile and reply "Of course not. You and me are going to be together for thousands of years. So don't worry.

(Woah, that's long. For human I guess, but for others...it is kind of normal.)

Rias got closer to Issei and say "I'm not going to leave you alone." to Issei. Rias then tell us "So, let us go to the underworld tomorrow. Prepare yourself for a long journey. We all are master and servant. Of course all of you are going to come with me."

They began to chat about going to the underworld. I stop their chit chat by saying "So when will you greet us, Azazel?"

"Wait Azazel?! What are you doing here?!" asked Rias in a surprised.

Azazel reply us "So all of you still cannot sense my presence except for that boy there. It turns out that there is still many training for you guys. One of your peerage can sense my presence. It turns out the master is somehow lower than one of her servant."

Rias got serious look on her face.

-Timeskip-

We are all in the train that will take us to the Underworld.

(Is this okay? I mean, I'm an angel and going to the underworld like this... Nah, it's not a problem.)

The other were playing, looking, sitting, and chatting. It looks like that Sona Sitri and her peerage is also in the same train. 

After getting near to the Underworld, Rias stand up an inform us "We plan to meet with with the representative from Asgard."

(Oh, so like that. Not only the 3 factions, but also them.)

Issei ask about it and Kiba explain it to him. 

Issei ask "Wait, so Khaos Brigade will also be there?"

"Yeah. It is the anti terrorist plan. Together with Asgard." replied Rias.

Soon after that, the train stopped. Azazel and Rias go to check. Suddenly, we got force out of the train and ended up somewhere. I quickly open my wings and fly to see what's happening. I saw the others laying but didn't saw Rias and Azazel. They all woke up but suddenly, the earth below me is shaking and a dragon suddenly appear. The dragon attack the others. Koneko try to attack the dragon but the dragon attack her with its tail leaving her to faint. 

(Why is there suddenly a dragon out here? And we got force out of the train. Something is not right... Wait, I recognize that dragon. It's Tannin, the former dragon king. So, this is their plan. I don't need to worry and lets just sit while watching them.)

Issei, in mind (Wait, is that Y/N-senpai!? Why is he there and doing nothing?!)

The dragon use fire breath to attack Issei and the other. After they fight continuously against the dragon. Issei is almost got struck by the fire breath until Azazel and Rias came. Azazel tell Tannin that it's enough. They then began to talk to each other.

(Hm, what should I do? Oh the fight is done.)

I get down and greet them.

"Y/N-senpai! Why are you up there and do nothing when we're attacked?" said Issei madly.

"Right. I didn't tell you that this is a training." said Azazel with a look of curiousity.

"I have my ways."

"Well, the point is that we can't go with this dirty clothes." said Rias.

We then arrive at a place to take a hot bath. Everything was normal, Issei and Azazel speaking about 'things', Kiba and Gasper take a bath normally. I finish first and go outside. I fly around the place and saw Serafall dressing as a Magical Girl. I decided to see her and greet her.

"Hey, Serafall."

"Oh, Y/N!" Serafall replied while waving at me.

"Still, being Magical Girl?"

She proudly said. "Of course!" After that, suddenly her mood change. Serafall then say "By the way, about last time." I am confused by what she meant about last time. "Yeah, what about that?" "Thanks for saving me." replied Serafall in embarrassment.

"No problem. Do you want to hangout together?"

"Hangout together? You mean like a date?" asked Serafall.

"You can think it's like that. I'm also kind of bored right now."

She then quickly grab my arm and pull me. "Let's go then!" Serafall said in a happy voice.

Serafall show me around the Underworld. We ate some food together and I met some new devil.

-Timeskip-

It was the end of the 'date'. 

"Thanks, for hanging out with me Y/N" Serafall said with a smile.

"Yeah...I need to go now. I should have been at the location 5 minutes ago."

"Oh, sorry for taking your 5 minutes..." Serafall said with a sad look.

"Don't need to be worry about that. I enjoy our little 'date'. See ya." I said as I fly towards the location. 

As soon as I get near to the place. Azazel wave at me and I landed in front of him.

"Where were you?" Azazel asked while holding his chin.

"It's none of your concern. Can we start?"

"Sure. Your training is, fighting me. Lets see what are you made of." Azazel said as he began to attack me.

"I see... Interesting."

Azazel throw a spear to Y/N, but Y/N Infinity easily stop it and Y/N move forward.

Upon noticing that his attack didn't work. Azazel say "Heh, as expected."

Suddenly more spear of light came and I pull of a sword made of dark matter. I dash towards him and strike him. I keep on moving my sword at Azazel but he deflect and dodge it. Rockets then came out from his robotic arm. Y/N didn't care and keep on dashing until he realizes that he is lured into Azazel's trap.

"Too late." Azazel said as a huge light spear fall down from the sky with immense speed.

Y/N then use the move Perfect Cube to cover him up from the damage of the huge light spear. The huge light spear strike the Perfect Cube and a huge explosion appeared. Through the smoke made by the explosion, Azazel can see that the Perfect Cube is still in perfect condition. Y/N then strike Azazel, but Azazel dodge it and point a light spear behind Y/N.

"Checkmate. Well, training done for now. Meet me at the same place tomorrow." Azazel said as he goes. "This kid...got serious defense power. Not only that, it seem like that I am starting to understand the basic of his Infinity that stop my light spear. Also, he seems to be holding back... I wonder why. He have attack, speed, and defense. Heh, interesting pawn you got there, right Rias?" Azazel thought as he fly away."

-A/N-
Sorry for long no update... I kinda lost motivation and is focused on a game right now. So by the way, feel free to read:)