Pool Fun

The next day after the incident. As usual I went to school for club even though it is holiday.

-Timeskip-

I went to the club room where I saw Xenovia. I pretend that I don't know her.

I ask Rias "Rias, who's she?"

"Oh Y/N, she is our new member. Her name is Xenovia." answered Rias.

Xenovia and I greet each other.

Rias tell us to go to the swimming and she will explain everything there. We go to the school swimming pool and saw how dirty it is.

Rias say "This pool haven't been use one year ago and we're goibg to clean it."

Issei argue "We must clean all of this!?

Rias explain "Why do Occult Research Club do all of this? This is actually Student Council job, but for the exchange they help us at yesterday incident. We will clean it for them, we can also use it after cleaning it."

Issei say "Private swimming pool!?" He then think about something, I think about swimming clothes.

He then say "Yay, fun cleaning the swimming pool."

Koneko reply "Depravity can be seen from your face."

"For Occult Research Club, let's make Student Council be surprised by cleaning the pool until shiny!" said Rias to encourage us.

We then go to our changing room. In the boys changing room I was changing my clothes.

Kiba tell Issei "I swear to protect you from all of the danger that approach you."

Issei got shocked ask "What's this?!"

Kiba reply "It's so hard to tell this when there's many people."

Issei thank him "Thanks, bro."

Kiba continue again while I finish changing my clothes and got out. Soon Issei came out also and I saw his hand.

(What's that?)

(Oh, partner hello.)

(Wait Arceus?! How are you in my mind?)

(Actually I can speak to you through mind but I forgot to tell you.)

(Oh I see...then can you tell me what's that?)

(Let's just say that energy attracted to another energy.)

(Oh you mean Welsh and Vanishing Dragon.)

(You got it.)

Rias and Akeno soon came out and Kiba tell them about Issei hand. After Rias take care of Issei, we started to clean the pool.

-Timeskip-

We finish cleaning the pool and Akeno fill the pool with water using her magic.

Rias tell us "It's time to swim as much as you want."

I get in the pool and swim normally.

Rias then go to me and say "Y/N, I need you to do this."

I then teach Koneko how to swim while Issei teach Asia how to swim. The reason why Koneko don't know how to swim is because Koneko is a Neko and Neko means cat girl and cat cannot swim.

When I'm teaching Koneko she apologize "Y/N-senpai, sorry for asking you to teach me."

"No problem." replied me.