Problems

I am then back at home and of course I sleep. I sleep but not dreaming, I just go back to Arceus domain to talk to him.

-In Arceus domain-

"Hello Arceus." greeted me to him.

"Oh, hello Y/N. Why do you want to see me?" asked Arceus.

I reply "Arceus I wanted to ask about just now when watching Issei fight."

Arceus say "Oh you mean about the wind?"

I nodded and Arceus reply "About that...do you know what is God grace?"

"Yeah, why?" replied me.

"God give grace to each of the being he created meaning that each of them have their own strength and their own weakness. You have 4 grace which are Flash, Ocean, Sunshine, and Tornado. Flash gives you the power to move in an insane speed that makes you look like you're teleporting. Ocean allows you to control the water and allows you to liquefy yourself to dodge attacks. Sunshine allows the user to control and manipulate a minimized sun, make the user become stronger as the sun rises up but makes the user weaker as the sun sets. Tornado gives you the power to create powerful wind." explained Arceus.

"Woah that sound like a lot to handle." said me.

Arceus reply "For you, of course yes. But for me it's just a mere child play."

I roll my eyes and say "Sure..."

"You don't know about that, heh. You're lucky that you got these 4 graces. Your father is known as one of the strongest because his Excalibur but he is not that strong now because he gives away Excalibur to human and it got destroyed. Even if you get all 7 Excalibur pieces back together, you won't take it, right?"

"Yeah...well see you later.", I said as I wakes up.

I go and take a shower in the bathroom and after I'm done I then try to see what's my sacred gear. And it then appear in this form.

(No I am not gonna use Arceus as an armor because I wanted to try something different)

"Woah...cool." said me as I unequip it

"So how's it? It's your sacred gear original form. It's called Ring of Creation" said Arceus.

"Oh okay and you say that it is the gear original form. Does that mean that it have more form?" replied me.

"I have told you that your sacred gear can become any form, right?"

"Right...."

I then ate breakfast and go to school. I went to the club and saw Issei got pleasure from Akeno licking his finger in her mouth. I decided to ignore that and go to class.