"That must be her now." She said as she happily walked to the door.

"Her?" I said to myself and walked behind her to the door.

"Hi you must be Lauren?" Hmm I've never seen her in school, she must be in college or something.

"Yep that's me, ms. Grande?" She said

"Oh please sweetie call me Joan." I watched as my mom opened the door more so that she could walk all the way in.

"Here let me introduce you to my daughter." I looked up to see her right in front of me taking me by surprise.

"Umm hi I'm  Lauren." I smiled politely

"Ariana."

"Ok so Ariana, like I said I'll be back in a few hours. Don't do anything your not supposed and please pay attention." She said as she grabbed her things.

"I got you mom."

"Don't worry Joan I won't let her out my sight." My cheeks felt like they were on fire when I noticed Lauren was staring at me as she said that. She was just giving me that look.

"Good. See you girls when I get back." She waved as she walked out the door.

"So umm." There was so much tension in the room you could cut it with a damn knife.

"Let's go up in my room." I said and turned to walk up the stairs.

"Wherever is fine with me." I swear I heard her whisper.

---

"And that's how you do it. See you got this just stop doubting yourself." I smiled at Lauren and without thinking jumped on her.

"Thank you so much Lauren."

"Oh  no problem babe." I felt her hand in back and slowly easing down. I moved myself from her body and back on my bed. She just sat there biting her lip.

"So what's it like?" I asked her and she raised her eyebrow up at me.

"Being in college I mean."

She shrugged "Nothing special really, yeah it's different from high school but not much you just have to be more independent you know." I nodded understand what she meant.

I rolled over on my stomach and looked at her "I bet you get into a lot of parties huh?"

"No there not really my thing."

"Oh come on Lauren you the total package! You hot and I'm sure all the boys there are all on you."

She smiled. "You think I'm hot?" I rolled my eyes.

"Is that the only thing you heard?"

She nodded and laid down next to me. "Pretty much yeah."

We just laid there staring at each other, and I finally noticed just how beautiful she was. Until she spoke. "And just so you know. Boys aren't really my thing." She whispered making me think things I want supposed to.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'd much rather see what's under here. Than be fooling around with any boy." She said in her raspy voice. I swear it is impossible for me to get any wetter than I am at this point.

I bit my lip and moved closer to her. Her arm instantly moved up to my waste.

"Would you like to see?" I whispered into her ear. With my hands on her beautiful face.

She sat up and climbed over me.

"Don't tease me now baby girl

"Don't tease me now baby girl. You know I would, but I'm in charge." I licked my lips and didn't stop her from taking control of my body.

----

A/N

Hi guys I know it's been while but I hope you enjoyed it and it's Ariana's b-day so I really had to.

💭💭💭