Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss

Start from the beginning

Zarrina sat on the chair and started to think. Meanwhile Samael said "Rishi's dad didn't plan that accident." 

"How could I say that?" Zarrina asked him.

"Uncle ( Manisha's father ) tried to get our custody for silly reasons during that time. I didn't mind those things but now I understand the reason for his unusual activities. Few months before I met our dad's PA accidentally in New York with his family. He said that he was blackmailed by our uncle to leave the country. I try to find the clues to prove that our uncle is the culprit but till now I didn't get any authorised evidence but after hearing Manisha I'm damn sure that our uncle is the actual villain. If he didn't die due to stroke surely he would have got our custody and all our assets will be transferred into his name. Only after my 18th birthday I would have got back all the rights for our properties." Samael said.

"Are you sure?" Zarrina asked in a shaking voice.

Samael nodded his head.

"Shit.. shit.. shit... shit..." Zarrina shouted in a frustrated voice and started to shoot on the wall. 

After finishing the 6 bullets she threw the gun on the ground.

"Is she a mad creature?" Rahul asked to Sara.

"Psychopath." Sara replied in anger while looking at her sister.

"What shall we do now Rishi?" Arjun asked.

Rishi shook his head.

"I don't know but I'm damn sure we will get help within an hour." Rishi answered.

"Mmmmmmmm.... ok.. Mr.Rishi Raj I'll leave you." Zarrina said.

Everyone's face lightened.

"Don't celebrate now itself. Before that I have to sort out a few things." Zarrina said.

"I'm gonna kill Manisha for sure. I know Veera will suffer. He will cry for a few days and forget about her then my sweet sissy-in-law will ask veera to get married to me." Zarrina said and clapped her hands like a kid.

Then she moved towards Manisha after reloading her gun.

"Zarrina.. stop. Brother tell her to stop." Sara said.

"Zarrina..please don't do anything to her." Arjun and Rahul shouted.

"She is pregnant." They heard a voice.

Zarrina stood rooted in the place. Everyone turned their head towards Nikitha's direction.

"Yes, she is pregnant. 2 ½ months." Nikitha said.

After Samael's arrival she spoke for the first time. Zarrina came towards the glass box.

"What are you saying?" Zarrina asked.

"Just 3days before Manisha found out that she is pregnant." Nikitha said.

Others were surprised after hearing this news. Zarrina stomped her leg in anger.

"You are right. Veera will forget Manisha but what about his baby? Still he is in the pain of losing his first baby. What will happen when he comes to know about this? You know about Veera's past life right?" Nikitha asked.

Zarrina nodded her head.

"Then think about him. I'm not talking for Manisha, I'm talking for Veera's baby." Nikitha said.

Zarrina's face turned soft. Her expressions changed. Then she went towards Manisha and took a water bottle from the table and fed some water to her. She took a few tissues and wiped the blood from Manisha's face.