chapter 12: WHAT!!!

Start from the beginning

Issei: isn't the weakling expelled headmaster.

Sirzechs: issei hyoudou mr. (L/n) isn't expelled he has been moved to the education program of union academy which applies rules to those in the heroic division.

Issei: what rules?

Sirzechs: those in the education program are treated as civilians so if they are harmed then the person that harmed that student shall face detention with professor port.

Issei had a shocked look on his face as he then sighed in defeat and left the room with sirzechs following shortly after which left y/n alone so he laid back down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n meditating with chibi jiren*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BE-click*

Y/n opens his eyes to see that he is still in the infirmary and the person that turned off the alarm was ruby that was in her school uniform.

Ruby: come on y/n it's time to get up!

Y/n:*sigh* alright ruby I'll be up you should head to class.

Ruby nodded and used her semblance to quickly leave the room as y/n got out of the bed and saw some folded clothes on a chair nearby so he grabbed the clothes and changed into them while making sure nobody watched him change (you choose what it is as long as it's appropriate). Once dressed y/n looked at the schedule that was most likely set there while he was asleep which showed most of the classes he goes to are still there except professor goodwitches class and professor ports class or any class that nezu is in charge of.

Y/n: at least i don't have to be in ports class. His stories can put people to sleep.

Y/n left the infirmary as he walked down the hallway towards doctor ooblecks class since it's the first class and it's a history class.

Oobleck: my i have your attention class!

All the students stopped what they was doing and looked at oobleck.

Oobleck: as you should know i have assigned a project that was turned in a few days ago before that attack. It would seem that some of you didn't turn anything in! Those who didn't turn in the project must start again from the beginning.

Most of the class groaned except for y/n as oobleck went back to teaching.

*timeskip to end of ooblecks class*

Once ooblecks class ended y/n walked towards professor peaches classroom since it was the second one on his schedule. While he was walking down the hall he heard multiple footsteps behind him so he turned around and saw team rwby infront of him.

Ruby: hey y/n!!

Y/n: hey rubes

Weiss: i haven't seen you in ports class.

Y/n: well i was switched to the education program of union.

This caused yang, blake, and weiss to look in confusion at y/n which caused him to sigh.

Y/n basically I'm put in a school that doesn't involve combat villains or grimm.

This caused a quick collection of 'oh' and 'hmm' from the three as y/n kept walking as ruby walked besides him with wby following behind the two with yang slightly glaring at ruby.

Yang(thoughts): i still can't believe my little sister got a boyfriend that is also the one i wanted to date!

After walking for a few minutes y/n and rwby arrived at professor peach's  class as she was setting up some equipment.

Peach: your here early y/n and it seems you brought team rwby along even though they are supposed to be in combat class. And classes is about to start soon

Team rwby got slightly nervous and rushed out if professor peach's class as y/n sat at one if the tables as students started to enter tbe class with team jnpr being the last to enter as ren sat next to me and the others sitting at other desks. Once everyone was seated professor peach looked towards the class.

Peach: ok class today we will begin the study of a new discovered dust!

This caused a few students to start whispering to one another as professor peach quieted the class down before continuing.

Peach: from the normal eye it looks like gravity dust but when you break it something exciting happens.

Professor peach then breaks the dust crystal in half as the entire room began to shift and turn before looking like a forest with a lot of palm trees before shifting back to normal.

Peach: by experiments it shows that this dusts effects don't last long so we shall study the effects of this dust with other dust!

(Scene swap)

We see a janitor walking down the hallway and when they neared professor peaches classroom the doors flew off its hinges and the janitor fell from the aftershock. The janitor then stood up before grumbling.

Janitor: imma need a drunk after this i just hope qrow isn't near.

Qrow: you say something zack?

Zack:SON OF A BI-

(Too be continued)

(Chapter 12....I'm really sorry for not publishing as often i hope that you guys enjoyed tbe story though