Chapter 13

Heyy!!

Enjoyy the chapter!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Chhaya came out wearing a bathrobe which reached her a little above her knees. She threw the towel she was drying her hair with.

She bit her lip and sauntered towards him with slow, seductive steps. Keeping her hands on his shoulder she sat on his lap.

He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. His eyes dropped down to the little cleavage that was visible through the robe.

A drop of water went inside her robe making him gulp. She smirked and said.

"Like what you see."

She bit his earlobe and started grinding on him making him groan. He moved back in the center of the bed. He held her hips and moved them according to him while she kissed his neck.

His hands went inside the robe and he cupped her ass. He gave her a light smack making her moan.

*Mature content ahead*

The little minx was naked underneath. He cupped her face and kissed her hard. He licked her lower lip to demand entry. She smirked and closed her mouth. He bit her lip but she still didn't comply.

She gasped when his fingers played with her folds. He immediately plunged his tongue in her mouth and she moaned at the dual pleasure.

She moaned out loud when he entered his finger in her. She hid her face in his neck and clutched his shoulders as he drove her to her climax. She came hard on his fingers.

He turned them around and was now on top of her. He looked into her eyes woth desire and love.

He leaned in and took her in a sweet kiss. Her hands worked on his shirt and soon it was on the floor. She sat on his stomach and started peppering kisses on his chest, biting and licking in between.

Her heated centre came in contact with his covered erection and he groaned. He saw the little vixen smirking as she teased him.

She unbottened his pants and he helped her get rid of it. Getting a little bold she sat directly on his covered erection and started grinding on him.

Not able to resist anymore he turned her around abruptly and undid the knot of the robe exposing her body to him.

He kissed every inch of her body making her moan. He blew directly at her centre while his fingers played with her folds. She pulled him up and looked directly into his eyes.

"I want you. Now."

She whispered. He got up and removed his boxers, now standing completely naked in front of her. She bit her lip as she saw his huge erection.

He sheathed himself and positioned him at her entrance. He kissed her and entered her slowly making her moan.

Completely settling inside her he groaned at how good she felt. He slowly started moving inside her and soon the room was filled with the sounds of groans, moans and skin slapping against each other.

She felt something build in the pit of her stomach and soon found her high. A thin sheet of sweat covered their bodies. She felt him throb inside her and soon found his release and slumped on her.

She hugged him and he hid his face in her neck. She hissed a little when he pulled out of her. Throwing the condom in the dustbin he cleaned him and her.

*Mature content over*

He laid down beside her and pulled her in his arms. He kissed her forehead.

"You okay?"

He asked softly caressing her bare back. She smiled and nodded.

"Perfect."

She said nuzzling her nose in his neck. They slept cuddling each other.

**************************************

Their five day trip was over much sooner than they imagined. During the whole trip both of them enjoyed a lot. They explored the place, went to beaches, had romantic dinner dates, with teasing and flirting with each other in between.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that they were absolutely in love with each other.

Also, Chhaya was very excited when she got to know that Bhavna and Devesh were getting married. Their wedding would be two months from now.

Chhaya was in their room rambling about how she needs to prepare for the wedding. She was pacing around the room while Advik looked at her with am amused smile.

She was pacing around and jumping like an excited child. He got up and went near her.

"Kitna maza aayega na Advik."

(It would be so much fun.)

He just hummed and pulled her in his arms.

"Aap ne kuch nhi suna na."

(You didn't hear anything right.)

She pouted. He smiled and kissed her. The kiss turned passionate and he picked her up with her legs around his waist and his hands on her hips.

"Why do you have to be so damn adorable all the fucking time!"

He exclaimed in between and kissed her again. And let's just say the only thing on Chhaya's mind that night was- well- you know that don't you.😏😉🤭

**************************************

Two days later they were rejoining the office. Advik had decided that he would announce their marriage in the office because he was tired of his staff hitting on her.

"But Advik-"

"Shh. Maine kaha na i am announcing matlab i am. Problem kya hai meri jaan."

(I told you i am announcing means i am. What is the problem my love.)

He asked softly when he saw her pouting. She lowered her head and mumbled.

"I don't want people to judge me. Sab sochenge i got the job because i am your wife."

(Everyone will think..)

She said playing with his buttons.

"Koi kuch nhi sochega. Everyone knows wo NRI client wali meeting tumne khud handle ki thi."

(No one will. Everyone knows you handled the NRI client.)

He said smiling. She looked at him and he kissed her forehead. She hugged him hiding her face.

They went to the office and Advik called an immediate meeting with the staff. His employees knew that he had got married but didn't know anything about who his wife was.

All of them were discussing about it when Advik entered with Chhaya and his secretary by his side.

"Good morning everyone. As you all know the meeting had been called to introduce my wife to you."

Everyone looked at him attentively. He held Chhaya's hand and several gasps were heard. One was near him.

"Mrs. Chhaya Malhotra."

Nishant looked at them wide eyed. Damn! he had been crushing on his boss' wife. Advik looked at him sternly and the poor boy looked away embarrassed.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️