Chapter 4

Heyy everyone!!

Enjoyy the chapter!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Advik was sitting in his cabin when his phone rang indicating his father's call.

"Haan papa."

"Papa nhi mumma. Tere liye rishtha tha. Ladki ke ghar walo se milke aa rhe hai. Ladki bhut achhi hai ghar baar bhi achha hai. Web developer hai. Kal milne jaana hai aur mai tera koi bahana nhi sun rhi."

(Mumma not papa. There is an alliance for you. We have met the girl's family. She is very nice and the family too. She is a web developer. We are meeting her tomorrow and I don't want any of your excuses.)

"Arre arre! Thik hai maine mana kab kia. Lekin zabardasti nhi chahiye mujhe ki shaadi ke liye haan kr."

(When did I say no. But i don't want to be pressurized for the marriage.)

"Haan haan. Photo bhej di maine tujhe. Dekh lio. Chhaya Gupta naam hai."

(Yes. I am sending you the photo. See it. Her name is Chhaya Gupta.)

She said and disconnected the call lest he says something. He shook his head at her mother's antics.

He opened the message his mother had sent but did not download the picture.

What if he liked the picture but get disappointed in real or what if he did not like it. He let it be a surprise for him. Getting up he started off to Devesh's office.

He barged into his cabin.

"Hey handsome! How is my baby boo? I missed you baby boo!!"

"What are you doing here? And don't call me with that name."

Devesh said with a scowl.

"Ab kya mai apne dost se milne bhi nhi aa skta?"

(Now i cannot even come to meet my friend?)

Advik feigned hurt. Devesh shook his head on drama. He always did this whenever he wanted his help.

"Ab kya chahiye?"

(Now what do you want)

"Umm- wo umm- actually Mumma ne ek ladki pasand ki hai. Mausi ki friend ki beti hai. And she wants me to marry her. Hum kal jaa rahe hai uske ghar aur tu mere saath chal rha hai. I don't know what to do there."

(Mother has selected a girl for me. She is my mother's sister's friend's daughter. We are going to her place tomorrow and you are coming with me.)

"Mai kya karunga waha pr?"

(What will i do there?)

"Theek hai bhai dekh li teri dosti. Dokha de rha hai bhai ko teri zarurat hai aur tu mukar rha hai."

(Its okay this is your friendship. You are betraying me your brother needs you and you are denying.)

Devesh shook his head at his drama and said that he will go with him. They chatted for some time and then Advik left as he got a call from his office.

**************************************

The next day both Advik and Devesh took half day and now were off to her potential brides house.

On the other hand Chhaya was freaking out.

"What if I accidentally spill tea on him or trip on my dress and fall and make a joke out of myself or what if i speak something rubbish and he thinks that i am a fool, what if-"