Chapter 5

Heyy everyone!!
I am back.
For my favourite reader vaish_116

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

He smiled mischievously at her and leaned at bit towards her.

"Koi baat nhi. I'll be dominating you only in bed. Baaki jagah tum kr lena."

(Don't worry. Rest you can dominate.)

He whispered naughtily. She gasped and looked at him wide eyed and open mouthed.

She blushed profusely and looked away. He cleared his throat and said.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

She quickly shook her head. How could she tell him what she just imagined. Can she tell him that she imagined him. Dominating her. In bed. No right?

He smiled at her but then turned serious.

"Chhaya! What do you think about me?"

She looked at him. He looked serious. She smiled genuinely and said.

"I don't know you well. But aaj jitna jaan paayi usse ye toh keh skti hu that you are a very nice person."

(But as much as i got to know I can say that you a very nice person.)

He smiled and asked the question he had been dying since he saw her.

"So? Will you give me a chance?"

She smiled and nodded. He grinned and she kept looking at his smile. It was the first time he had laughed so much with someone he just met.

Their was a pleasant and calming aura around her that pulled him to her.

They went back down and gave their consents. Their parents jumped up in happiness and a round of congratulations was exchanged.

They had their dinner with Advik and Chhata stealing glances at each other when the other wasn't looking. While they were leaving Advik and Chhaya were still looking at each other secretly. Ananya, Advik's sister came and hugged Chhaya breaking her contact.

"I am so happy bhabhi. Ab aap aur mai milke bhai ko tang karenge."

(Now we will tease bhai together.)

She said Chhaya laughed and said.

"Bilkul. Count me in."

(Ofcourse.)

She winked at her and looked at Advik who was smiling.

After Advik and his family left Chhaya and Bhavna went to her room and Bhavna teased Chhaya by Advik's name.

Chhaya blushed and asked her to shut up but to no avail. Suddenly realising something she said.

"Waise tu bhi kam nhi hai yaha mere liye ladka dekhne aaye the aur tu apni setting chala rhi thi. Maan gaye beta."

(You are also not less they were here to see me and you were making your own love story. Very good)

This was Bhavna's turn to blush. She turned her face away and said-

"Aisa kuch nhi hai smjhi tu jyda bol mat. Chal ab mujhe late ho rha hai mai chalti hu. Byee"

(There is nothing like that. I am getting late i should leave. Byee)

Saying this Bhavna rushed out making her laugh. Chhaya had noticed how she and Advik's friend, Devesh were looking at each other. This was the first time she had seen her best friend check someone out.