Chapter 11

Heyy everyone!!
I am back with another update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

It was Chhaya and Advik's haldi ceremony today. The hall was divided by curtains so that the bride and groom do not see each other. Bhavna and Chhaya went to the hall where Chhaya was made sit on a chauki.

The first ritual was Tel Chadai where the elder ladies of the family did some puja and oil was smeared on the bride and groom separately. This took about an hour.

Then was the favourite part. Haldi. Eveyone applied haldi on Chhaya one by one. It was Bhavna's turn now. She sat in front of Chhaya with a naughty smile. Chhaya glared at her and shook her head as a warning but the damage was already done. Bhavna took a lot of haldi in her hands and coloured Chhaya's whole face with haldi.

Advik's condition was no different his friends and sister covered him in haldi completely.

Both of them were sent to take a bath and change their clothes and again come down for a puja.

It was a short puja where holy threada were to tied on their wrists and ankles.

They had their lunch. Rest of the day was free and so everyone being still tired decided to rest for some time.

Chhaya slept immediately while Advik lay on his bed thinking about her.

Two days! Just in two days she would be with him. As his wife.

A smile formed on his lips and he turned to the side only to see Devesh smirking at him. He immediately stopped smiling and cleared his throat.

"Ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna. Lakh krle tu inkar sajna."

Devesh sang teasing him. He grumbled something under his breath and smiled again turning to the other side.

**************************************

The next day was Mehandi. The ladies were already sitting and getting their mehandi done along with Chhaya.

Advik was sitting at the opposite corner from hers so she couldn't see him clearly.

The function went on and by evening her mehandi had dried but she was allowed to remove it till the next day.

She was sitting and enjoying everything happening around when she saw Bhavna coming holding hands with Devesh.

She raised her eyesbrow at her and Bhavna smiled and nodded making a full blown smile make its way on her lips.

She mentally thanked God and prayed for their happiness.

After the function was over Chhaya went to her room and changed her clothes. She was waiting for Bhavna to arrive.

Bhavna came and settled down after changing and freshening up and the two started talking about how Devesh proposed Bhavna and everything that happened.

**************************************

The next day was the most awaited one. Chhaya was getting ready while her heart was beating with nervousness.

She would be married in a few hours. She would be leaving her home, her family and be moving to a completely new and different house.

She loved Advik and his family bit still there was a little fear.

She was sitting on the bed when her parents entered. Her father had tears in his eyes which made her emotional too.

Her father was the person whom she had never seen crying. She hugged her father and he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears softly.

Planting a soft kiss on her forehead he held her hand and they went downstairs.

Advik was frozen on his spot when he saw her. He didn't have words to describe what he felt at the moment. She looked ethereal.

At the moment, he only wished to hide her away from all the prying eyes.

She neared the stage and he immediately forwarded his hand to help her on the stage earning loud hootings from their siblings.

Then was the Jaimala. Ananya bought the varmalas and just as Chhaya was about to make him wear it Devesh picked him up. She looked at him and frowned.

She tried stretching herself but could not. Her cousins picked her up too and she again tried to make him wear the varmala but he moved back.

"Aap bhagte rahiye. Mai kisi aur ko pehna deti hu."

(You keep running. I will make someone else wear it.)

She said getting irritated. First her lehanga was very heavy and irritating her and second she was PMSing and on top of that he was annoying her.

Advik's eyes widened and he immediately bowed his head making her smile and she made him wear the mala. Their siblings hooted and he too made her wear it.

Then the photo session started. By the end of it Chhaya's mouth was tired with all the fake smiles. They were then taken to the dinner table. Advik was about to serve in her plate when she denied saying she had a fast.

He too gave his plate back and said that they would eat together.

After dinner Advik was taken to the Mandap and Chhaya went to her room to take some rest.

After about half an hour she was called down and was made to sit beside Advik.

The priest started chanting the mantras. Ananya did their Gathbandhan.

Manish and Nalini came forward to do her Kanyadaan. Chhaya got extremely enotional during the rasam and a few tears escaped her eyes. Manish too was controlling his tears.

They then stood up for the pheras. After the pheras sge was made to sit on his left side. Advik made her wear the Mangalsutra and did the Sindurdan.

He did all this while looking into her eyes. A pinch of sindur fell on her nose and she closed her eyes as a tear fell off.

They were married.

She was finally Chhaya Advik Malhotra.

She smiled at the feeling of being married. Whereas Advik couldn't be anymore happier. She was finally his.

They got and took the elders blessings and then gathered for a short rasam called Chhand Sunai. After that was the Joota Chuppai Nek.

Advik had no idea when his shoes were stolen. He glared at Devesh who shrugged his shoulders playfully.

Then was the Bidaai. Chhaya hugged her parents and sobbed in their arms. She hugged Bhavna too. Manish made her sit in the car.

He joined his hands in front of Advik and Advik quickly held his hands shaking his head.
**************************************
Finally they are married!!😍❣️❤️

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️