"they are not meant to be"/20

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She felt restless. And she didn't know why.

Ok, maybe she did. But she didn't want to acknowledge it. She laid down again and touched her the crown of her head with her hands. Emma reminisced last night. Leo...the kiss...Tom.

Tom.

She hadn't seen Tom after what had happened last night. Her stomach had a nervous feeling- she felt guilty. Was what she did- the right thing? Getting back with Leo? It's not like they were together- Tom and her- but they did kiss. And well, that kiss was- breathlessly magical; she couldn't deny it. How could she? Emma's situation was all over the place- the complicated way- and she didn't like the confusion she was going through. She needed to talk to someone. Bonnie. Emma quickly jumped off her bed and walked towards the restaurant; obviously Bonnie had to be there- Emma frantically looked around to find her red-headed friend stuffing her mouth with shortcake and bacon. 

Emma scoffed and rolled her eyes as she grabbed a toast from her plate. "Hey!"

"Hi." Emma said and plopped down on the chair. Bonnie looked at Emma; the brunette had her hair tied in a messy bun with some strands flaying out, she was wearing a pale pink t-back and a light mustard trackpants, Emma looked somehow famished, and her freckles were showing. "You look nice. Looks like you got some." Emma looked at her with a dead look. Bonnie chuckled, "So what you just left Leo to wake up on a cold bed?" She asked. Emma sputtered; "No. I did not get some." 

"Then why do you look like you've just been through a marathon and you're very sore-"

"Bonnie! I did not have sex with Leo, and I'm not in the mind space to have it with him right now anyway-"

"Then who is it Emma? Who? Is Leo still the one you want to spend your lifetime with? Is "The Accidental Agreement" going to be a funny story someday? Or are you going to take risks?" 

"What are you implying?" Emma asked, but the way her stomach swirled at what bonnie may hypothetically be implying- she already knew. Bonnie raised onw of her eyebrows and Emma just sighed. "You wanted to talk?"

"How did you-never mind. A lot has been happening and I'm confused." Bonnie hummed. "It has been confusing about Leo, and I'm fearing this whole thing-and I-I- don't know what to do because um, you-know-who." Bonnie looked at her while she licked the cream of the tart off her finger. "Why? Why do you not know what to do because of Tom?"

"Bonnie." Emma whined, she knew bonnie wanted a full explanation cuz as much as she liked drama, she hated it when it stretched out too long. "The thing with Tom is complicated. I-before Leo came, the night before-we were spending time. We were actually getting along, I had forgotten all about the...past. I was forgetting about the past." Emma's eyes glinted from the memories. "But then-"

"Leo came?"  Bonnie asked, her mouth full of pancakes. Emma glanced at her and cleared her throat. "Not entirely." Emma tilted her head while remarking. Bonnie's eyes narrowed, "I can see the entire of Leo Robinton, thank you. Unless and until you're telling me that he has a horcrux-"

Emma rolled her eyes in exasperation. "We kissed alright! Now, shut up."

Bonnie's eyes widened incredulously as she spluttered. "w-wHAT-"

Emma shushed her and told her to calm down but just reminiscing about that moment was swirling her stomach around. Her intestines were probably tied up together and bile was replaced with some sweet juice that was so not supposed to be there.

Emma's freckles were glowing and Bonnie's lips slightly twitched as she looked at her. Emma's eyes were in a daze and Bonnie could swear on her love for pancakes that her pupils actually had transformed into two big hearts. She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of Emma's eyes, startled, she glared at Bonnie with a hint of pink on her cheek. "God, I need a drink." Emma groaned.

A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTSONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें