The Flight-02/11

Emma's Pov'_

"I request all the passengers to fasten the seatbelts and put their phones and other devices on airplane mode, as we are about to take off."

We were about to take off. I opened my phone to text Leo, and put the phone on airplane mode.

Leo
Hey, text me when you board the plane :] 

Hey, you there??

I'm getting worried, muffin.

[I cringed so hard, imao] 

Emma

Yea I just boarded the plane. We're about to take off.

Don't worry im alright sweetheart,

Leo

Okay, text me again ;]

How can I not worry about my fiance??

I chuckled nervously at the word 'fiance'. This was really new to me, and I don't think I will get used to it--yet. i started to fasten my seatbelt, and noticed Tom on my left struggling with the seatbelt, I stifled my laughter. He looked at me with his stubborn pout and played with the straps while I couldn't keep my laughter in. "I-its been a w-while, ya'know..." He said.
"Yes, I can see it." I say chuckling. I bent forward and took the belt straps in my hands and started to buckle it. As I was, I noticed him staring at me, blush crept on my cheeks and I felt warm all over. I quickly did the seatbelts, despite the trembling of my hands and looked up at him. "All done," I whispered, not knowing why I was whispering. 
He looked at me, his warm breath fanning my face as I turned maroon under his intense gaze. I looked into his icy blue eyes, as he hummed.

"Its nothing like that, my ass.." 

'We suddenly jumped away from each other as we heard the familiar deep voice of a man. 
"You really expect me to believe that??!" The man said. We looked away from each other. None of us speaking anything. And as the awkward silence took over, the whurring of the plane engine started to come to life and it started to move as I said goodbye to the beautiful hometown once again.

-Time skip by these two oblivious idiots-

Nobody's Pov'_

He felt a sudden weight on his shoulder, and took his earphones off as he opened his eyes to see Emma's head on his shoulder, her eyes closed, sleeping peacefully. It was night 8 pm by now, and he remembered how she was strict about her day routine. He smiled at her, remembering how she used to scold him about him sleeping late at night. 
She was always so caring and loving, he thought. Memories flashed before his eyes, as he remembered how they used to hide from everybody when he snuck candy in the sets of PoA and eat it. She used to scold him for it, but she always stood up for him. And how her face beamed up when he brought her favourite candy. She always used to leave a kiss on his cheek for his gesture, and he would blush and sheepishly smile. And from that day onward he would always bring her favourite chocolate and they would eat it on the grounds of 'Quidditch'. He remembered when he gave her his hoodie, when she was feeling cold, and how she always ended up wearing them whenever all of them went out to have a bite. She always used to sit together, play together, and whenever you find them, they were always cuddling. 

It were these little gestures that made Emma wonder. Gave her hope. That somehow turned out to be false hope. Tom was oblivious to the way Emma looked at him, as if he was her light in the darkness. He helped her through everything, through the struggles of fame, bullying at school and stuff.