6 Years Later-Emma/04

2019

Emma had moved on. It's what she believed in. She had moved on. 
After what she had been through, she never looked back, Never wanted to look back. It was too much for her. She had fallen in love with him so hard, It was hard not to look back. But she had things that occupied her just right. Emma being a feminist got a lot of love. Her work was admired by everyone, it was like a dream come true for every girl including Emma. But still, she felt alone, lonely, and needed someone's shoulder to cry on, someone to rely on. Her words rung through her ears. 

'She was self-partnered.'. She had no idea how she felt by saying that, what was the real meaning behind it. She was clueless, but she knew she had her life under control now. 
After a lot of time passed, she started dating again, thinking she was ready. And she was! But one question was always on the back of her mind-What would it have been like with Tom?

But she was tired-Tired of that question. And tried to make it disappear.

Emma was hanging out with her friends. That was when she first met Leo Robinton. He was charming, and really nice. Emma enjoyed his company, and loved to be with him. 

She had everything behind her. She and Bonnie usually liked catching up over video calls, but this time Emma wanted risk it. She was planning on going back. And it somehow made her excited. New Beginnings-she thought. But it still haunted her. 
Will everybody start questioning her, about what happened that night?
Will her friends and fans question her feelings towards Leo?
Will they assume I'm still not over him?

But as millions of question erupted in her mind, Leo was there. Hand on her back, drawing soothing circles which comforted her, yet she felt restless.

They were currently at the airport, in an airplane, finding their seats. Emma was so happy about her and Leo. He was going to meet her friends. Her family, her everything. She was ecstatic. But afraid. And Leo knew just about what.
He knew about Tom. He knew Emma's and Tom's past. How they both were best friends, inseparable, but Emma had a crush on him, He didn't, and after Tom got Jade, Emma and Tom grew apart, Emma said she moved on but people still think she has gotten the same feelings for Tom. Sometimes, even though Leo hated to admit it, he was jealous of Tom.

Tom knew Emma better than anyone. Everybody loved Tom, and most of the people shipped Tom and Emma. It was like loosing his pride. He wanted to be recognized as The Emma Watson's boyfriend. Leo Robinton. But Emma didn't want to go public yet.

"Please tie your seat belts and put your phones on airplane mode as we are about Take-Off"

Emma inhaled deeply, She was going back. It was time.

"Bonnie!!!" Emma cried, oh how she missed the loving and fierce redhead.
"Emma!" Bonnie cried too, she had missed the beautiful and kind brunette. They hugged tightly as Leo grinned seeing his girlfriend this happy. "How are you?" Bonnie asked, glancing at Leo.
"I'm great! How are you and Daniel?", Bonnie blushed slightly at the mention of the famous actor, noticed Emma. "We're great!! He's waiting for us, at the gate."

"Hi, I'm Bonnie." She introduced herself to the infamous Leo Robinton, the caring, charming Leo Robinton, that she heard about from her brunette best friend.
"Yeah, I noticed." He said as he chuckled, gesturing to Emma and Bonnie still clinging to each other. Bonnie chuckled as it was Emma's turn to blush. 

"Come on, let's go. My boyfriend and my best friend already teaming up to tease me." She muttered.

"Dan! It's so good to see you, after a long time!" She said as she hugged him too.
"I know Em! Look at how you've grown!" He said wiping fake tears. She rolled her eyes, familiar with Dan's cocky behavior, yet glad.
"C'mon let's get you a taxi and to the Palm's Hotel!"