Eye Contact/06

Emma's Pov'_

I don't know why Bonnie was more excited than me. I mean it's just another actor that I'm going to meet. I didn't even know how in hell she got to know I'm going to meet the movie's cast this evening. And whenever I ask her, or at least try to ask her, I get interrupted. Which is pretty annoying. She had this mischievous glint in her eyes that I came to hate. And every now and then she used to get calls from mysterious people and never used to talk to them in front of me. And as more curiosity build in me, the more I wanted to go and take her phone and go in recent calls to see whom she's been calling. 

'I was in my dressing room right now with Lily Brown-my stylist, designer and best friend. Bonnie was here too, rummaging through my closet to see which dress I should wear. I could see from the corner of my eye that Lily was getting pretty frustrated at Bonnie's behaviour. Because she was the one who organized my closet-and well, Bonnie was destroying it. Lily was doing my make-up, light one but with a foxy eye-shadow. She said that it fit my eyes and made me look mysterious and beautiful.

"Not this one, Not this one." Bonnie muttered under her breath, the hangers creeking against the metal rod as she slid them, one after the other. Lily's hand started to shake and she tightened her on the eye-shadow brush, her fingertips going white. Her hand slipped and the powder fell over the floor. "Sorry." She said, I smiled at her-"Its ok."
"Bonnie, maybe you should calm down."
"Yeah, right." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, why are you more excited and nervous than me?" I ask. She suddenly froze, " Umm-no reason. Just you know, you're doing a movie after alot of time. So just-precautions."
I narrowed my eyes. "You sure?", "Yup." She replies nervously chuckling. She resumed going through my closet, making that creeky noise again. Lily took a deep breath and slammed the eye-shadow on the table-"Thats it." The she pointed at Bonnie-"You, stop destroying her perfect closet and wait and watch." And she walked away like that. Me and Bonnie looked at each other.
After a long time she walks in with a two bags-and pulls the zip.

                                                                                               and 

                                                                                               and 

                                                                                                  or 

                                                                                                  or