Cover Me In Sunshine/16

Warning: Some cliches, but bear with me. It's what makes the story cheesy and romantic. And if this chapter makes you scoff, use your imagination.

"So...when are you planning to tell me what happened?" Tom blushed as Meryl asked while emphasizing the 'so'. Tom tried to keep a straight face but who can hide anything from Meryl Streep? "What are you talking about?" Tom said nonchalantly. Meryl scoffed and took a sip from her Mocha. Tom had kept himself busy with mixing sugar in his lemon tea, as he order scrambled eggs. "What's going on here?" Ella came as she took a seat right next to Meryl. 

"Lover Boy here isn't telling me whats keeping him smiley and blushy!" Meryl said to her.
"Oh yeah, you've been like that since this morning. What has gotten you this happy, huh?"

"What the hell are you guys talking about?? I don't know what you're talking about okay." He said and looked away. They both scoffed this time and Ella looked the other way. "Oh! There she is! Emma!!!" Tom  had never whipped his neck so fast. He looked at her, she was looking beautiful. As usual. The wind was getting in her hair that she put down, she was wearing a white blouse and a blue long skirt that was blowing as well. The sunshine was getting in her eyes, and well, she was looking gorgeous, again, as usual. She was talking to the chirpy producer who was chuckling, as Emma said something. Tom slightly smiled, while looking at her. 

"So, how is it? Acting on a movie set after all this time?" The producer asked her.

"You know, its a good experience. Its nice to do it after a while, bring back tons of memories."

He chuckled as she smiled at him. "And you also have one of your old friends with you to actually time travel." He said and patted at her back. She smiled, "That's true too."

Emma looked at Tom and stared at his blue eyes. She smiled as she remembered the night. She never forgot it. She blushed as she quickly met with his smile and looked away, again at the producer. "Cmon now! M' starving! I want to have one of those little sweet things, don't tell anybody though, I'm not supposed to eat them." He whispered at Emma, as she laughed.

This man was something else. She thought as she shaked her head.

Tom looked at her and smiled as he felt warm and fuzzy all over, again. He loved her laugh.

"So, its her, huh?"

Tom snapped out of his thoughts as he looked back at Meryl. "What?"

"She's got you going all fuzzy and soft and smiling all the damn time."

"What?! NO!" Meryl chuckled at Tom's response as Ella grinned somewhat mischievously. Tom internally groaned, it was as if Bonnie was inside them or something. 

"Emma! Hey, we were just talking about you!"

"Oh really?" Emma asked smiling. "Oh yeah, something Tom was saying." Tom felt like digging him a hole and dying in there. Tom looked up, his neck flushed and hot. "Y-Yeah, umm. You look v-very beautiful." Now it was time for Emma to blush again. "T-Thanks, Tom." 
Tom loved the way his name slipped out of her mouth. His heart would start to do flips, and he would look away. Tom smiled at her and so did she, they just stayed there. Looking at each other, as if the world had stopped. She was mesmerized by his eyes, she loved the blue of it, the ocean of love and care that spread in it. It sparkled just right. She loved his blonde locks, ones that she once dreamed of combing with her hands, running her hands through them. Emma remembered the time he took her out on his skateboard. She loved to go with him. All the times he took her on his skateboard, were one of her gold memories. Her smile widened more as she looked at his smile, and blushed. She always felt those butterflies when he smiled at her. 
Tom looked at her as if she was an angel.