The Ring/09

Hey guys!!

Just so you know, the next chapter may take time. Cause the school has been keeping me busy, so I only get the weekends to write the story. So maybe, maybe there'll be a not-so-long-but-long break in the middle. 

Sorry guys, but I'll keep updating as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways, sorry for the chit chat, I'll stop the bickering.

Enjoy this one!!

________________________________________________________

"Let me explain!!" Bonnie says putting her hands defensively.

"Explain? Oh, we don't have the time for that as you see, I'm going to kill you, and well that occupies most of my day!" I say annoyingly. 

"Emma, please. You have to listen to me!"

"W-what do you have to say? Huh? That you did this just so that I fall back in love with Tom? So I can see that he is not a heartless man??" I sighed. "Bonnie, do you know how many problems this has caused? I have to explain this to Leo, face the press about me working with Tom again, and also the whole world doubting that my feelings for Tom have not gone."

"Thats the damn point, Emma. If you do not love Tom, then you would do this with no problem. I'm trying to help you get over him!!"

"What?" I whispered, "How the hell was that supposed to help??" I asked her. She shook her head. "Look, I'm just trying to help you. Please, listen to me. Tom is heartbroken, he really is sorry-"

"Sorry?! Sorry! Does he know what he did to me?" I ask her, and break down. 
"Yes, he does. That morning when the whole incident was on the news, I called him and gave him a piece of my mind. He told me what had happened exactly, and how and why he got 'distracted' and didn't came to the interview. Look Emma, he was depressed for the last 6 years!! He waited and waited for you to come to any one of the Harry Potter reunions, but you didn't show up-"

"So, are you implying that this is my fault??!"

"Oh my god, no Emma! Listen to me, he wants one chance, the chance he knows that he doesn't deserve!!!" Bonnie screamed. She had tears in her eyes. 

"Please, Emma. I can't see him in his heartbreaking demeanor again," She whispered, her voice breaking. I couldn't see her like this, tears streaming down her face. Even if I hated to admit it, Tom was her friend, best friend. And I knew she thought the world of him, by the way, he looked so - so, not him. The Tom I knew was always active, and he had this spark in his eyes. He looked miserable.
I sighed frustratingly. I sat down on the couch, a slight smile rising on my face.

"Fine."

______________________________________________________________________________

To say I was scared and nervous, was an underestimation. I'm going to have the most bad conversation ever with Leo, with millions of chances to turn into a big fight. This is going to be bad. Really bad.

I take in a deep breathe, as I enter our hotel room. The bedroom was dimly lit, the bed was decorated was rose petals. There was champagne in a ice bucket, on the small couples table, which was beside the balcony. The sun was setting behind the buildings, the orange light shining escaping through the slits of two windows, settling on my eyes.

Click.

"Hey Love, How was your day?" Leo said as he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buries his head into the crook of my neck and takes a deep breath. "Where were you all day? I missed you, coulda left a note, you know." He said. I nervously chuckle, "I know I'm sorry. It just seemed like a bad time, and I n-needed-"