12- Needing Acceptance

Start from the beginning

        "Hi there, little one. What is your name?" I cooed to the boy as he held up four, chubby fingers near my face.

        "I Fabian and I three," he said as I slowly lowered one of his raised fingers with a chuckle.

"There you go, now you are really three," I said and then I noticed that all around me, was an audience of werewolves and my Fae warriors.

        I cleared my throat, embarrassed to have so many eyes on me, "Well Fabian, nice to meet you. I have to get going but I am sure that I'll see you around sometime before I leave. Stay safe."

        Fabian nodded and gave me a toothy smile before scrunching his pale face. He focused hard with his eyebrows furrowed together and his tongue sticking out to the side of his lips. Finally, instead of a human boy in my lap, there was the familiar brown and beige furry monster before me.

        As Fabian hopped off of me and the rest of his friends followed suit.

        "Ready to head inside Elian?" Kaspar asked with a faint smile.

        I nodded and followed everyone inside.

        "The rooms are labeled with whose room is whose," Stefan noted as I told the Alphas that I needed to rest for a bit.

        As soon as we reached our designated room for the next few days, I flopped down onto the bed. I was exhausted from the long trip and it was long due for a comfortable nap or two.

        I felt my human converse being unlaced and taken off and the bed dip down to the right of me. It was Kasey who decided to take my shoes and pants off for me and Kaspar would help me with my shirt. They were both so caring and gentle.

        No words were exchanged, just the sound of clothing being taken off. By the time the two of them were done and I was underneath the blankets of the bed, they started to leave the room.

        "You're not staying with me?" I asked in a somewhat desperate tone that made me feel self-conscious.

        "We have a formal meeting with Alpha Stefan as to why we are here," Kasey mentioned.

        Kaspar softly laughed, "Don't worry, we'll be in bed soon and it won't be about going to sleep anytime soon."

        Those words of his made me close my mouth and bury my face into the pillow to cover my pink cheeks.

        <<<>>>

        Kasey's POV

        What do you think about bringing Eli here now? Kaspar asked through our mindlink as we walked through the halls of the pack house towards Alpha Stefan's office.

        I shrugged, As of now, did you overhear his conversation with Zane? I think it'll be a wake up call that some werewolves can be accepting towards a male Luna.

        True, I just hope we did the right thing to take him here.

        Before I could respond to Kaspar, we soon reached Alpha Stefan's office. Kaspar approached the closed the door and knocked at least three times to be polite.

        "Come on in!" Alpha Stefan's voice boomed from the inside of the office and Kaspar reached the door knob.

        Once we were in his office and he had raised his head from the documents that he had in his hands to notice that we were the ones who knocked on his door, he immediately told us to take a seat as he cleared his desk a little bit.