12- Needing Acceptance

*Picture Reference: Aren't werewolf pups adorable? You'll see them soon in the update!*

        **(A/N): Hi there! I've recently reached 10,000 reads in this story and I just wanted to say thank you! This couldn't have been done without you! Hope you like the update and continue to like the story as well! Have a nice weekend!**

        Elian's POV

        "So, I hear that you are the mate of the Alpha twins that are talking to Stefan?" Zane asked as we sat on the grass, occasionally watching over the pups that were playing.

        "Yeah, I am theirs and they are mine," I replied, not bothering to get into the technicalities that the Alphas and I were facing.

        This time, I had a question of my own.

        "Why didn't I see you at the annual Celestial Hala Pack's festival this year?" I asked, with my curiosity at its peak.

        Zane frowned, "Stefan and I didn't attend because he was worried for my protection. There are still those who don't approve of a homosexual couple. Those werewolves are unpredictable as to what would happen if I had shown my face there."

        I felt upset that I hadn't met Zane there because of these close-minded Alphas.

        Zane did however mention, "It was perfectly fine that Stefan and I didn't attend because he pampered me that entire night, obeying every order or desire that I had."

        He wiggled his eyebrows in a funny matter and I quietly laughed. Zane was a petite male, with caramel-colored skin and dark, brown eyes. He was shy around others, especially those that he had never met before. But he was polite enough to make conversation with me as our mates were conversing amongst themselves. At times, I wished I was treated as an equal and in the conversation between Kaspar, Kasey, and Stefan. It was hard to stand by the sidelines and watch everything unfold before my eyes without having a say, it was unnatural for me to remain under someone's orders. It certainly wasn't in my nature to abide by someone else.

        "Do you have a clue as to why you are here? Not that you are not welcomed, it is just that many Alphas travel with a purpose in mind," Zane questioned as I sighed.

        "I have an idea that it is because you are a male Luna to this pack."

        Zane squeaked by my side, "Oh, really?"

        I nodded, "Yeah, it is because I repeatedly told the Alphas that their pack wouldn't accept me as their Luna if I came out to them."

        "Oh, I see. Well, I guess we are going to have a long talk during your stay here," he mentioned as he got up from the grass.

        I could tell that whatever the Alphas were talking about, they were done for the time being as they approached us. As I stood up and straightened out my clothing, on the corner of my eyes, I saw something unfortunate happen to a pup.

        The young pup was running around with others and backed up into a small hole in the ground. I flew over and reached my hands out to the pup to pick it up from the ditch. It whimpered in my arms and rubbed it's head into the crook of my neck.

        The rest of the pups that were playing with this pup crowded around me, their paws on my legs in anticipation to see if their friend was okay.

        And then it transformed into a naked, young boy. He giggled as I smiled back at him, happy to see that he was not hurt from the fall.