3- Let the Journey Begin

*For picture reference: Lord Elian, I depicted him as Lord Legolas from the Lord of the Rings.*

        **There's a sexual scene in the middle, it's italicized. You've been warned, even though I shouldn't have to warn you. With that being said, this is the first and last warning in the story.**

        Elian's POV

        “Why do we have to take these slow, human vehicles for our journey instead of teleporting to wherever we please?” I asked one of the Elders as the old Fae stood by the door, he watched me struggle with my luggage that I carried down on my shoulder. I flew over to him and lightly landed on my feet with a look of irritation. I was annoyed already because of the energy I had used to apply the enchantment before the Alphas arrived.

        “The wolves. They cannot teleport. And as I am sure that you have more than enough power that you can take their hands and teleport them wherever you see fit, we have never had a Fae teleport others. Quite frankly, we do not wish that we find out how that results in,” the Fae before me explained as he sighed.

        A grunt escaped my lips as I opened one of the front doors, and there were two large, black vehicles parked on the front lawn. The sun was at its brightest in the afternoon with a few birds hovering over the cottage. A few Fae and I had already teleported to the human realm last night to prepare for the arrival of the Alphas and their people. We resided by the woods, in a spacious cottage. Kaspar and Kasey leaned on the first car with a glint of happiness as I flew over to them.

        “I advise that you wipe those smiles off of your faces. This isn’t humorous at all.”

        “Lord Elian, we would never find pleasure in this unhappy feeling of yours,” Kasey spoke with sarcasm dripping from his pink, kissable lips.  

        I rolled my eyes as Kaspar took my luggage from me and placed it in the back of the black vehicle, “It was silly of me to think so.”

        Kaspar clapped his hands together and received everyone’s attention, “Is everyone ready to go?”

        All nodded and gazed towards me as I silently groaned and smiled in agreement. Before we were able to be on our merry way, three other werewolves kneeled in front of me before returning to their feet. The first one on the left was dark-skinned, with hazel eyes, black hair, and a slim, lean figure. The werewolf in the middle was tan, with green eyes, brown hair and a bulky figure. And, last but not least was the pale werewolf with the darkest brown eyes I had ever seen. All three wolves seemed to be undeniably good-looking, but not nearly as attractive as my Kaspar and Kasey.

        Kaspar cleared his throat, and introduced the wolves before me with a somewhat irritated tone, “On your farthest left is the Beta of the Celestial Hala Pack, Arvel. Next, in the middle is one of our Warriors, Maddox. And finally, this is Jasper, he’s a keeper of the supernatural history. Just in case we run into any issues with other kinds.”

        I nodded and warmly smiled, “Hello, nice to meet you.”

        They responded with nods and then Arvel and Maddox climbed into the first vehicle as Jasper hopped into the driver’s seat of the second vehicle. A light bulb went off as the greatest plan came to my mind.

        I turned to Kaspar and Kasey and spoke of this plan, “Well, I’ll be going with Arvel and Maddox. And you’ll be traveling with Jasper. See you later!”

        Before I could hover over to Arvel and Maddox, a hand was wrapped around my waist as I was pushed against a warm body. My chest was against Kaspar’s as my wings were uneasily fluttering. There was no way I could survive hours of being in the same space as my mates, I could easily be aroused from their scent. Their close proximities would simply drive me over the edge.