Burn it

It was a particularly good day in America. The sun was shining. The sound of children's laughter filled the air as they chased the all so familiar tune.

Then BAM like a shred of lighting it was all gone as if it were never there. All this because of a certain girl sharing her bitterness with the world.

She had changed, her eyes no longer held the soft nice and warm shine that would melt your insides but it was replaced with sour unpleasant look that would make passers by cry.

Gran: Nina he sent you a letter would you like to see it?

Nina: No I would rather gouge my eyes out

Gran: come on give the boy a break

Nina: right after my evil twin comes back to find me and takes over planet earth

Gran: It could happen?

Nina: Mmmm sure keep believing that

Gran: I really hate the way you behave Nina

Nina: I know gran and I am sorry I don't feel like myself and my hair REALLY itches and I am getting a headache...

Gran : I just wish that my baby will come back because I miss her I can't stand to see and hear you so depressed

Nina : I am sorry I just...

Gran: it is fine. So what should I do about the letter?

Nina: burn it!

Girl u must be trippin' it's Eddie for goodness sake like he is soooo damn awesome girl so u best make up with him girlfriend Looooooooooooooooooool anyways now that is out of the way. I am done writing Hoa stories on this account and now have a different account called HOALuver for all ur hoa needs I will still be continuing with this story but as soon as it is done not another hoa story shall I write on this account.