🦋Don't Talk, Dinner Disaster & In the walls🦋

Once in the nursery Mirabel dumped the jade green glass slab pieces onto a flat surface to look at the pieces she already put together in the tower while Bruno Jr took out the complete vision of his mother and he had to guess his father. The image shifted from separation sadness to a joyful reunion when the young boy tilted it a bit.

Bruno Jr: "It's just like my own visions.... Ay, Papa. I wish were here to help us out." He whispered softly before looking over at Mirabel til his ears picked up a squeak of door hinges at he quickly hid away the whole vision.

Mirabel: "Why are we in your vision, Tio Bruno?" She questioned as thunder roared behind her thus scaring her gasping. She turned around hiding the jade green glass pieces in her hands while seeing Tia Pepa holding a wooden box with a dark cloud over her head. "Tia! Jeez..." She said breathing softly to calm down her heart.

Bruno Jr: "Hola, Tia Pepa." He said as walking over towards her to take box from her hands. "Let me help you." He said as Pepa smiled at her nephew to ruffle his hair a bit while he set it onto the open dresser cabinets.

Pepa: "Gracias, cariño." She said smiling at her nephew. "Sorry. Sorry, I didn't mean to..." She was saying til she noticed the storm cloud above her head. "Shoo, shoo, shoo!" She said while pushing the cloud out of the door and shut it tight. "I just wanted to get the last of Tonito's things." She said honestly as Mirabel quickly put the jade pieces away into her bag while Bruno Jr stood beside her as Pepa picked up a handmade yellow and orange teddy bear that Y/n made for Antonio when he was a newborn. "And then I heard that name..." She said while covering up the bears ears as a new thunderstorm cloud formed over her head. "...we do not speak." She said firmly looking over at Mirabel and motioned her eyes to Bruno Jr whom tilted his head a bit confused. Pepa looked up as thunder rumbled above her head. "Great. Now I'm thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle!" She exclaimed before taking deep calming breathes while saying. "Clear skies, clear skies." She sighs as the cloud vanished as the sun outside shined bright while she exhaled. "Clear skies." She said while gathering up Antonio's things slowly.

Mirabel: Looked at her Tia before hesitatingly asking her. "Tia Pepa? If...Bru..." She was saying til a rain cloud appeared above Pepa making her stop as Bruno Jr spoke up.

Bruno Jr: "If Papa had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them? Were his visions like my own?" He asked since he could see both good and bad aspects of one's future with his enhanced sight. "Why don't we talk about Papa, Tia Pepa?

Pepa: "Mi dulce sobrino y sobrina, we don't talk about Bruno Sr." She said seriously as she twists a set of socks free of water.

Bruno Jr: "I know. It's just hypothetically asking, if he saw you or someone else?..." He asked while Pepa shooed the new cloud above her head away.

Pepa: "BJ, Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmans." She said while the sun shined bright again into the room.

Mirabel: "We just wanna know if it was generally positive like BJ's visions or like, less positive..." She asked before the door to the nursery was thrown open by Tio Felix.

Felix: "It was a nightmare, unlike BJ's visions!" He shouted out thus spooking Mirabel and Bruno Jr back a bit.

Pepa: "Felix!" She shouted out as she looked out of the room to see if Y/n was close or inside casita before standing up towards her husband while he closed the door.

Felix: "Hey, they need to know, Pepi, they need to know." He said honestly before walking towards his niece and nephew as Pepa placed her forefinger to his lips.

Pepa: "We don't talk about Bruno Sr." She said seriously as Felix pulled her hand aside.

Felix: "He would see something terrible. And then... Boom! It would happen but Y/n always showed the visions in a new perspective." He said honestly as Pepa pulled her husband away from the children.