🦋A New Day in Encanto🦋

Fifteen Years Go By

Light filled Casita's nursery as a young curly black haired tanned woman dressed in colorful clothing walked out of the room quitely to see a older s/c woman with (short/medium/long) slowly graying (h/c) hair in a low bun. The older woman sighed softly rubbing her butterfly ring on her left fourth finger sadly as her e/c eyes started tearing up before she took a few deep breathes while wiping her eyes.

Y/n: "Deep breathes, deep breathes, keep smiling, keep smiling. Don't let your family see how broken you truly are." She whispered softly before standing up straight to fix her green dress and her purple silk ribbon collar necklace holding her original hourglass charm which now had a B carved into it as the four butterfly charms now held P, C, BJ, and E carved into them as Casita held up her deep purple shawl. "Gracias Casita." She said before walking downstairs til she heard a door behind her. "Good morning, Mirabel." She spoke up as Mirabel ran up to her and hugged her tightly to which the older woman hugged her back. "Okay, My little mariposa let's set the table and you can get the familia up." She said while the two women walk into the dining room as Casita unloaded the plates to roll onto the table while Y/n and Mirabel quickly caught them.

Y/n breathed to relief that nothing broke as she heard running outside of the casita to smile lightly while hearing the children talking to Mirabel. Her (e/c) eyes looked at the Madrigal Family tree portrait from Pedro Madrigal the First to Alma Madrigal which moved downwards to their children as well their spouses. First was Felix and Pepa linked up by a heart twisted branch, Second was Bruno and Y/n their portraits linked together by the same heart twisted branch, Lastly was Julieta and Agustin linked the same way as the others, the linked spouse's hearts moved to a point of their own children in order of age. Dolores, Camilo and Antonio underneath Felix and Pepa. Pedro Jr, Camila, Bruno Jr and Elena underneath Bruno Sr and Y/n. Isabela, Luisa and Mirabel underneath Julieta and Agustin. The portrait was labeled 'LA Familia Madrigal'

Y/n: She slowly reached towards Bruno's portrait to gently touch the name marker. "Ay Bruno, I miss you so much. Our children are ten now, ha... I wish you were here to see all four of them, I bet even your visions could not have seen the surprise fourth child and a girl as well." She spoke to the family tree as if Bruno was truly there. "Two boys and two girls, you really did keep your promise to me by giving me a big family." She whispered softly while moving back to laugh a bit as the children began asking Mirabel about the Madrigal family.

" She whispered softly while moving back to laugh a bit as the children began asking Mirabel about the Madrigal family