🦋Pressure's Pain, Misfortune's Door & Fading Begins🦋

The Next Morning (Early)

Y/n carried a platter of hot arepa con queso outside onto the breakfast buffet table humming an old song for own parents sang to her years ago before Agustin and Felix picked her up in a tight hug.

Y/n: "Ay, Agustin, Felix! Let me go you big goofs!" She shouted out laughing at her friends and brothers silliness as Agustin span her around to Felix whom caught her then set her back onto her feet while Julieta fixes her now messy (short/medium/long) loose h/c hair to look at her face.

Julieta: "Amor, you've got eye bags and tear marks on your cheeks." She said quitely as Pepa walked up to them while Julieta gently caressed Y/n's left cheek, Pepa did the same the right cheek. "How long?" She questioned as a storm cloud appeared above Pepa's head.

Y/n: She took a deep breathe before looking at her sisters as she eat her arepa making her eye bags vanish and tear marks on her s/c skin. "About til midnight, I'm sorry I just miss him so much." She said honestly before hugging Julieta and Pepa whom held her close while rubbing her back.

Pepa: "You don't need to be sorry, hermanita. We understand." She said honestly as Y/n shooed the cloud away making her laugh. "Okay, let's get some breakfast before Camilo comes and eats all of it." She said honestly as the other adults laugh slightly. "I swear he loves his Tias cooking too much." She said seriously while handing Julieta, Y/n, Felix and Agustin plates.

Y/n: "Peppy, he's a growing boy. Of course, he's going to eat a lot plus I'm happy he loves Julieta's and my own cooking. But, I wish he'd stop sneaking into the kitchen to steal leftovers everynight and not clean up." She said honestly as they gathered up their food while the children come outside getting their own plates. "Buenos dias mis preciosos milagros." She greeted before kissing her nieces, nephews and own children's foreheads in greeting as they all either hug, kissing her cheek and forehead back in greeting. "Luisa, can you bring out the dining room table por favor?" She asked politely as her niece nodded.

Luisa: "On it, Tia Y/n." She said walking back into Casita with her plate in one hand as Dolores came out stacking a plate high with delicious and hot breakfast foods making Y/n look knowingly before sighing to watch Pedro Jr get eggs, potatoes and fruit, Camila got mainly fruit and vegetables alongside some eggs, Bruno Jr got a small variety with three hot arepas and Elena got the same as Camila but with four arepas.

As everyone got their plates ready to eat a few of Antonio's animal friends took something from Agustin's pants pocket making the man chase after them while Mirabel came outside to be greeted by her favorite Tia's forehead kisses before walking up to Dolores whom was grabbing another arepa to place it onto a large stack of the delicious treats.

Mirabel: "Dolores, hey! You know, out of all older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me about anything." She said honestly as Y/n noticed that Mirabel was acting a bit odd this morning while Dolores looked Y/n confused before the older woman walked away with her own plate of hot and delicious food and chilled fruits. Once alone Mirabel leaned forward to whisper. "Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about except for BJ's eyes of course, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about?" She questioned til Felix spoke up behind Mirabel with Y/n beside him.

Felix: "Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds. You know your Tia Y/n makes you snack box before chores." He said seriously as the real Dolores stand behind Tia Y/n while Camilo shifted back into his true self.