"You should play piano with her. I can still remember how you play piano before, secretly," Thalia whispered through my ears.

Napatingin ako sa kaniya. "You want me to play piano with her?"

She nodded. "She would be extra happy to do that," she said and urge me to do what she said.

I looked in front when the little girl has already finish the last key on the piece she played. All of the audiences clap their hands for her and she looks happy.

"Go," Thalia whispered so I stand up and walked towards the little girl Hexy.

"Hi!," bati ko kay Hexy.

Napatingin ito sa akin at saka nag bow ng kaunti bago ako nginitian.

"Do you want to play the piano with me?," I asked.

Napatingin muna ito sa magulang niya na nasa harapan, they nodded to her so she nodded to me too.

"What are we going to play?," she asked cutely.

I smiled and whispered to her, "Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven do you know how to play that?"

Hexy nodded to me. I smiled and guided her back in front of the piano and we both sat on the chair. Nagtinginan muna kaming dalawa bago namin inumpisahang tugtugin ang Moonlight Sonata.

While we are playing that piano piece, I smiled bitterly knowing that any moment from now, something would change.

We bowed down to our audiences when we finish playing the piano piece. I patted Hexy's head and was about to leave the stage when she said something.

"Why are you sad?," she asked.

Lumingon ako kay Hexy. "I'm not sad," I said.

Umiling siya. "No, you're sad. While we're playing earlier, it seems like you're about to cry."

Hindi na ako nakasagot pa sa kaniya at nginitian na lamang siya.

Nakaupo ako sa buhanginan habang nakatingin nang malayo sa dagat na nasa harapan ko. I kept on sighing. I need to do something for Thalia not to leave this earth and I keep on thinking what I should do.

Would she be happy if I do that? Gusto niya ba ang gagawin ko?

Those questions are keep on popping on my head but I don't want to back down. I want her to live.

"You're here."

Napalingon ako kay Thalia nang magsalita ito at tumabi nang upo sa akin.

"Ang lalim naman nang iniisip mo. Baka malunod ka diyan," sabi pa niya.

Napatawa ako nang mahina sa sinabi niya.

"Do you want a piggy back ride?" I asked.

She looked at me suspiciously.

"What?"

" Baka naman may kapalit yan ha?"

Umiling ako na natatawa.

"Sure?"

I nodded.

"Okay!" masayang sabi niya at basta na lamang ikinawit ang mga braso sa leeg ko.

"Hey! You're choking me!"

"Hurry up! Piggyback ride! C'mon!"

I sigh.

I carry her on my back and we walk near the shore. She keeps on talking while I just there and and keep on listening.

" Thalia," I called out her name.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You're already asking a question. Hahahaha!"

Tss.

" Thalia, please."

"Hahaha, okay okay what is it?"

I sigh before I ask her. "If I will become a bad guy, will you still look at me and treat me as your friend?"

"Hmm, even if you will become a bad guy of course you're still my friend but I won't tolerate you're bad actions. Kung may masasaktan kang ibang tao, I would be the first person who will punish you."

"Hindi magbabago ang tingin mo sa akin?"

"Hmm, If you will become a bad guy, still won't. Maybe you have a reason why you have to be a bad guy. You're like that eh. You wouldn't be a bad person without a reason."

I smiled bitterly.

You cannot say that, Thalia when it happens.

******

" Don't be discouraged by the things or people who will bring you down. Gamitin mo yung pangungutya nila sayo para magpursige at patunayan sa kanila na kaya mo. Huwag mong masyadong isipin ang mga sinasabi nang iba sayo. That's their opinion to you and you shouldn't care about that. Just focus on your goals and the dreams you wanna achieve because that is what matter and not the things people say to you. Let them bark kasi papansin lang sila at naiinggit lamang sila. Pursue your own dreams don't let others dictate your life. Thalia Stella, I honestly feel broke right now but I'm rooting and cheering for you! Fighting! "

******

K i a z y h y u n

Expect the unexpected.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.