"We're going to make you the best looking guy in Japan! That means you HAVE to go outside with me! They won't even recognize you! They'll just think 'oh wow look at that totally handsome guy over there! He's so stunning and hot!' And you'll be able to take me out for ice cream as a thanks for getting you a boyfriend or girlfriend!" Tori yapped as she did his hair. Shigaraki cringed. What were even beauty standards for little bugs like her? And did she just use the word hot to describe him?! Shigaraki was beyond flustered. There was no way he could reach the standards of being the hottest guy in Japan, even if it was an odd standard to meet, wouldn't she want to make him the most attractive guy in the world?

"Tomura Shigaraki, is that lotion irritating your skin? Your face is all red." Kurogiri pointed out. Tori laughed. "He's just thinking of all the boys and girls that are going to be after him! I'm going to make him really pretty!" Tori pronounced. She was getting really confident. "Stop it with that! Clear skin and a new hairstyle won't make me look better, and no one will be chasing after me!" Shigaraki denounced. Tori shrugged. "Well you are going to take me out for ice cream, right? If I'm right and you get at least one person running after you I get a special flavor!" Tori challenged. Shigaraki looked to Kurogiri for approval.

"Well Shigaraki wouldn't be able to run from all the girls with his injuries, so I don't think he should go. Other than that he looks different enough to not be recognized." Kurogiri disapproved, but still tried to be gentle about it. "Hey! It's not like I can't walk or anything, I'll go okay!" Shigaraki yelled. Tori smiled as she finished up his hair.

~

"I look so stupid thanks to you." Shigaraki said as he finally found a mirror to observe himself while they headed for the ice cream parlor. Tori had even picked out his outfit. Surprisingly, Shigaraki had more than just black long-sleeved shirts and matching black pants. He wore an old red turtleneck with a black leather jacket. He also had on a pair of ripped jeans that were a dark grey. Shigaraki cringed and looked away as he observed the messy half bun Tori did that his exposed forehead's scars from past times he raked his face.

"Hey, can I have your number?" A young man asked Shigaraki. Tori grinned at him as he frowned. "No." Shigaraki deadpaned before quickly turning around and limping away. Tori caught up with him. "That means special ice cream flavor!" Tori cheered. Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "No, he wasn't chasing after me." Shigaraki said, Tori smile was gone. "No fair! That counted! I was right that someone would ask you out!" Tori stomped her feet in a sore defeat.

Tori had a plan. She was going to get that ice cream. It was risky, but it was worth a shot. She found her target and tripped herself in front of a young woman. She quickly helped Tori up. "Sweety you okay?" Tori sniffed, here eyes teared up. "Yeah I'm fine." Tori said timidly. Shigaraki limped his way over.

"Don't run off like that! You know I can't keep up!" He wheezed. He was not making it easy. Maybe his looks alone would do the trick.

"Er- is this your kid?" The lady asked. "No." Shigaraki simply answered. "Oh." The lady said awkwardly. Tori wasn't going to give up.

"He's my babysitter, real nice! He's even taking me out for ice cream!" Tori smiled. The lady nodded, now realizing Shigaraki wasn't a kidnapper. "We should get going-" "Wait!" The lady stopped Shigaraki as he started to limp away. Tori grinned. "This might sound a bit odd, but can I have your number?" The woman asked, taking out her phone. "No." Shigaraki said flatly.

Mission accomplished.

"Oh, I just needed a babysitter for my kids tonight. I was going to go on a date but have no one to take care of them." The woman added. Maybe it mission wasn't accomplished. "No. I'm busy taking care of this brat." Shigaraki said, turning around again. The lady simply sighed and walked away.