Destinies Realized (Aang X)

Start from the beginning

Still I deflect it back into the sky and fire a palm. He dodges and rounds my defending area firing at the rock ball encasing Aang until it's red hot again.

I lean forward gasping, my hands ached with effort and my knees were weak from effort. Meanwhile the Firelord grinned manically, sending off several sort but powerful bursts. I match with thrusts of energy to burst them into embers and take the opportunity to race forward. I needed to get him away from Aang, to let him know he was safe to escape.

"Aan-" Before I can tell him to come out and run a blast of fire hits at my legs, singling my skirt. I flip to the side and it singes my left sleeve. I roll patting the fire out with a spirit encased palm before turning back to the Firelord.

I go low, thrusting my palm into his stomach, he gags before bringing his elbow down on my back

I go low, thrusting my palm into his stomach, he gags before bringing his elbow down on my back. I hit the ground but roll to the side as he brings a length of fire down that covers not only where I was but also enough to attack Aang's ball again. I kick his wrist to the side, channeling the the strength of the spirits. It knocks him into the side of the cliff side. I jump to my feet and turn to apparate back to Aang when I'm caught by the back of the hair and raised up off the ground. He sends a massive blasts that hits the ball, illuminating it with red. I can see it start to crack.

"Avatar I have your Guide.." He called and I try to apparate. I look up and a runed ring glimmers off his finger. No. "If you dont come out and face your death I will burn her where she stands."

"No! Aang Don't!" I scream as the Firelord blasts the rock again. I raise my hand and knock his hand aside again so the fire hits the nearby pleau.

"You're weak just like the rest of your people and now the girl you love will die." He grabs the hand I used and with a swift motion breaks my wrist. I scream in pain twisting in his grip to get the arm back but he holds it firm in his hot hand.

"AVATAR-"

The rock encasing Aang bursts open and Aang shoots out, like a bolt of lightning his eyes and tattoos glowing, the Avatar state. With a swift low kick he knocks Ozai back dozens of feet, threw a plateau. He catches me in his arms setting his gaze on me. His hand touches my cheek before he sets me down and rising in a ball of air.

He roses several feet and released ropes of fires from every limb and his mouth that wrapped around him.