Destinies Realized (Aang X)

Start from the beginning

"The Fire Lord is Aang's fight we need to stop the fleet from burning down the Earth kingdom."

"It's my fight too." I say turning.

"Nevan no." He grabs my arm.

"Sokka you have to let me do this." I say and he holds me. "I know you want to protect me."

"It's my job. I'm your big brother."

"And you have done an amazing job." I touch his cheek. "But this is my destiny."

He stares into my eyes, they shine as he watches me and I plead with him.

"Please Sokka." I whisper. He releases me and steps back the sky blazing behind him. I throw myself into his arms, hugging him tightly before I turn and race out of the command room.

Sokka begins to move the ship as I traverse out onto the scaffolding, the other airships begin their attack scorching the ground with a rain of fire. I can feel the heat hundreds of feet in the air but I set my gaze to the distance where Aang and the Firelord fight. Sokka is moving fast positing the ship over the others and Judging by his positing I'm guessing he's getting ready to ram them. I have to move. I take a breath and sprint running across the cold metal awining leaping from the very tip until I'm free falling towards the lake of fire beneath me. I need Sokka to see me in the clear so that he can begin his decent. As I fall I close my eyes and breathe deep shifting to my spirit form, I rise just as Sokka's ship collides with the others . I hold my breath, silently praying for my brother and friends before apparating towards the shore line. I can see them fighting viscously and push forward. I need to reach him. I just need to get to him in time.

Lighting casts down from the sky and I can hear Zuko's words in my head and I scream out.
The lightning fires back into the sky and I see the water rise to catch a falling form and I pray he's ok.

"Aang." I scream forcing myself forward. I'm almost there. As I near I see Ozai stand before a large circular rock, encasing what I can only assume is Aang. My mind remembered vividly the iceburg and tears fill my eyes as I picture him inside as the Firelord blasts at it relentlessly.

"Just like the rest of your people! They didn't deserve to live in my world! Prepare you join them!" He shouts. "Prepare to Die!"

I apparate between his attacks and thrust a palm out redirecting the flames, they shoot into the air. He looks aghast before glaring.

"The guide." He snarls and I set my chin. "Of course."

"I wont let you hurt Aang."

"Your kind has never faced my kind of power." He grins raising both palms up and firing to steams of immense fire into the sky.

"I don't care." I say dropping into my stance.

He glares for a moment before striking viscously forward with a blast strong enough to move me back several feet. I strike forward with several palms that he dodges but he returns with another blast that I deflect. He wasn't wrong the strength of them was unlike anything I had ever felt.

 He wasn't wrong the strength of them was unlike anything I had ever felt