Soda had taken the late shift at the DX. You'd stopped by at the beginning of his shift to hang out with him which had turned into a make session in the garage. but you had left hours ago. Soda hurried home wanting to nothing more than to slip into bed and sleep forever. But when he arrived home the lights were on in the house. When he took the late shift usually everyone was asleep by the time he got home. Steve met him at the door.

"Hey Soda," he said. There was something off in his voice and the way Steve had put his arm out to bar Soda from entering the house.Soda looked at me.

"Hey Steve," Soda said looking at his best friend oddly. Soda tried to duck under his arm but Steve stopped him, again. "What's up? Why aren't you letting me in?"

Steve took Soda by the arm and pulled him onto the porch.

"Look, something happened to (Y/N) and we can't have you freaking out when you go in there. You have to be calm," Steve said softly.

"What do you mean something happened to (Y/N)?" Soda hissed feeling anger and worry boil within him.

"We don't know for sure but it looks like she got jumped by some Socs on her way over here," Steve said keeping a hold on Soda's arm so he couldn't do anything rash. Soda tried to wrestle away from his best friend to get into the house and see you. He was gonna find out who did this and he was going to kill them. "Soda you have to remain calm okay. (Y/N)'s pretty shaken up and if you go in there angry you'll just scare her." Soda struggled against Steve a little bit more before he collapsed against him. Steve could feel tears seeping through his shirt. "I just want to see her. I have to make sure she's okay," Soda begged tears streaking his face. Steve let go and led Soda into the house. You were laying on the couch focusing on your breathing. Each breath hurt more than the last. Soda came and kneeled next to your head. He ran careful fingers over your forehead. When you finally looked at him he let out a tiny sob at the sight of your bruised face. "Oh, Princess, what am I going to do with you?" He pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"I couldn't live without you," He murmmered.
Steve:

You and Steve had just had a massive fight that had ended with you walking out. You were so pissed off that  you didn't see the mustang following you until it was too late. You'd put up a good fight and even managed to pull out the switch Steve insisted you carry before they overpowered you. You were screaming and swearing trying to draw attention to what was happening but it seemed like no one would hear you. You were on the brink of unconciousness when you heard foot steps and shouting. You passed out before you could figure out what was going on.

"Come on, (Y/N). Those can't be the last words I said to you. You gotta wake up, babe. I love you so much. Please, please, wake up," was the first thing you heard when you started to wake up again. Than you felt a slight pain in your left arm. You slowly opened your eyes trying to let them adjust to the light. You groaned as soreness fell over you. Suddenly there was someone squeezing your right hand and shouting, "(Y/N)! Oh thank God! I thought I'd lost you. Shit you scared me so bad."

"What's going on?" You managed to croak out. You glanced to the side and saw Steve was the one squeezing your hand. He looked terrible with bags under his eyes and messy hair.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N), I never should have said those things to you. I was so scared when I found you. I thought that those awful things might have been the last thing I ever said to you. I'm so so fucking sorry," Steve continued to ramble on.

"Steve!" You finally had to shout to get him to be quiet. You started to remember what had happened and put together the pieces that you were in the hospital. "I don't care about that stupid fight. I'm alive and you're here and that's all that matters.
Johnny:

Johnny and you were walking to the Dingo when it happened. A group of socs appeared out of no where and surprised you both. They grabbed onto you first. You started to struggle but you stopped when you felt the cold metal of a blade press into your throat.

"Don't touch her!" Johnny shouted as two socs held him back. "Do whatever you want with me but let her go."

"Now, why would we do that?" one of the socs practically growled. He turned to face you and smirked. He ran a finger down your jaw to your neck before trailing it over you shoulder. He pushed your shirt sleeve off your shoulder. "I don't usually go for greaser trash but your ass is too fine to pass up."

You could hear Johnny struggling more and more as you squeezed your eyes shut. The soc that was holding you let go so that the other one could press himself against you. Bile rose in your throat as he kissed your neck. You couldn't hear anything over your pounding heart beat. Suddenly the guy was ripped from you and you opened your eyes to see Johnny had him pressed against a wall with his own switch blade pressed to the guys throat.

"If I ever see you anywhere near me or my girl again I will end you," Johnny seethed. The guy looked to where his friends were laying on the ground obviously in pain and nodded. Johnny let him go and waited until he and his friends were out of sight before he put his blade away with shaking hands. You rushed to him and hugged him tightly. "I wasn't gonna let that dick hurt you, doll."
Two-Bit:

Two had been drunk when it happened. He had been walking toward your house planning to sneak in and fall asleep next to you. He didn't know, though, that you had snuck out too, intending to go find him. He walked past a group of socs and flipped them the bird. He hadn't looked at what they were doing just that they were no good socs. Thankfully he was standing under a street lamp.

"Two!" he heard the scream and it cut through his drunken stupor. He knew that voice anywhere. He wasn't thinking as he pulled his beloved blade out of his back pocket. He wasn't thinking as he rushed towards to group and swung out. He didn't hit anything but it was enough to scare the socs off. As they ran off, a much more sober, Two collapsed to the ground. He pulled you into his arms and cuddled you closely. Your shirt was ripped and you were shivering which was just all the more reason for him to hold you closer.
"Are you okay?" He whispered. You started to nod.
"Much better now that you're here," you whispered. "My knight in shining armor."