you drive me crazy

you and the avengers were getting ready to leave the compound for a vacation after nick fury decided to finally let you all off for a week. you guys decided to drive to one of tony's cabin in the woods by the lake, not too far from the compound, just incase anything happened and you weren't too far away to turn back. everyone decided to take 3 cars, yours, tony's, and steve's. of course your boyfriend, bucky, would be riding with you. "i'm riding with Y/N!" peter yelled and basically ran to my car, "ME TOO!" scott followed, "OOH i wanna ride with lady Y/N too" thor exclaimed and winked at me. "fine you guys can ride with us" i chuckled and bucky rolled his eyes jokingly. "not fair, dude i wanted to ride with Y/N" sam complained while throwing his hands in the air. "don't worry about it man, you can ride with me" steve patted sam on the back. "yeah but Y/N plays fun music and you play songs from like the 80s!" sam said sarcastically and walked to steve's car. "dude i was born in the 90s" steve yelled with his hands on his hips. 

"i call front seat" peter yelled and sat down quickly. "no you cant get front seat because im getting front seat." bucky said while yanking him off the car seat. "but you didnt even call dibs" peter argued. "i dont need to call dibs, im the boyfriend." bucky smirked. " okay boys, just get in and lets get this show on the road." i chuckled watching a 106 year old man fighting with a 17 year old over a car seat. thor, scott, and peter got into the back seat and bucky happily sat in the front. "alright lets do this" i said as i opened the car roof and played my playlist through the radio.  

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬" 

everyone was singing with their hands in the air, and i could feel the breeze blowing my hair, not to mention bucky's metal arm grabbing my thigh while he licked his lips and watched me sing my heart out. i looked over to him and kiss his hand then started to wave his arm in the air while singing. "god you drive me crazy doll" he chuckled. "you know you love me" i winked at him. "do i know that? yes yes i do" he smirked and kissed me on the cheek. "um hello, midguardians did you forget about the people in the back" thor cleared his throat. "of course not dude, if i did, i would be doing way more to her, isnt that right princess." bucky smirked as he tilted his head towards me. "theres a kid here man, chill out" scott scolded bucky as he covered peters ears. everyone laughed and continued with our karaoke sesh.

hey i know this story is short but i just pictured it when i was listening to this song