jealously jealously

today's the day of starks birthday party and of course the whole earth is invited. unfortunately for me, bucky and i just got into a fight when one of the agents kept flirting with me during practice. i told him he was just being friendly but he said and I quote "y/n i don't understand you, you got straight A's in school but you can't even understand the difference between being nice and straight up flirting" well hearing that hurt, it's not my fault i can't tell when a guy likes me, bucky is literally the first guy I've ever dated, so excuse me for being clueless.
bucky and i didn't say a word to each other after the fight, we just stormed off into the room and got ready for the party. it took lots of effort to leave my room, i didn't want to attend a party with bucky still mad at me, where's the fun in that? who am I going to talk to for the rest of the night? i sighed and slipped on a silver silk dress with a low cutting that shows the sides of my cleavage and paired them with silver heels.
as soon as i stepped out of the elevator, i could already see tony in his iron suit dancing on the stage clearly drunk. i made my way to the bar where nat was to get a drink because i definitely needed one after today, "hey gorgeous what can I get for ya?" nat winked at me while she reached for a glass. "anything strong please" i replied and leaned against the counter. "looks like someone had a bad day" nat smirked and slipped the drink towards me. "i guess you could say that" i chuckled and downed my drink. i was planning to drink till my stomach gives up on me but i saw my boyfriend glaring at me from across the hall, obviously making sure I didnt get myself drunk. god he looked so good in his black shirt that buttoned up to his chest and his perfectly ironed black pants. i smirked at him and walked over to the dance floor, swaying my hips to the beat. i got carried away by the dancing that I didn't even notice someone approaching me from the back. suddenly, i felt a pair of hands grabbing my hips and pulling my back towards their body. i turned around quickly and saw nick, the same agent that flirted with me in the morning. just as he was about to kiss me, i was gently pushed aside and he was punched in the face by bucky. before I could say anything I was dragged by the wrist and pushed into the elevator. "bucky, i swear i didn't know he was going to do that, you were right, i am clue-.." i spoke really fast trying to explain myself but got cut off by his soft lips. "you're not mad?" i asked confused when we broke the kiss. "i can never be mad at you doll, it's him I'm mad at, seeing his hands on you made me want to rip his arm off. im sorry about our fight just now, it's not your fault guys can't take their eyes off you, I mean look at you, will you forgive me?" he said while cupping and stroking my face. "how could I ever say no to you sargent?" i gave him a peck on his lips. "oh, sargent now huh? you know this dress looks great on you, but I bet it would look better off you." he smirked and kissed me again, this time more aggressively.