drunk nights

" y/n open up!" someone was yelling while knocking on my front door. "steve? what are you doing here?" i questioned as soon as i saw him standing infront of my doorstep with an arm around a very drunk bucky. "here, you can have your boyfriend back" he said tiredly as he handed bucky over to me. "THERES MY FAVORITE GIRL!" bucky exclaimed, clearly unable to stand on his own. "woah, okay easy there!" i said as i shifted bucky's weight onto my shoulder. "care to explain what happened to him? i thought you super soldiers couldn't get drunk!" i raised my eyebrow at steve. "thor brought asgardian alcohol today and buck thought he could handle it so he drank the whole bottle" steve explained while rubbing the back of his head. "that sounds like him, well thanks for dropping him off, I'll take it from here" i thanked steve and closed the door. "phew, well what am I going to do with you big guy" i said to bucky as i dragged him to the bedroom and laid him down carefully.

"woah, at least take me out to dinner first" bucky giggled to himself as i took of his clothes to change him into something more comfortable. "you are gonna be the death of me bucky barnes, you're lucky i love you." i took a deep breath and kissed him on the forehead. "Y/N! kiss me again pleaseee!" bucky whined. i giggled and rolled my eyes at him then gave him kisses all around his face. "is that good enough?" i asked watching my tough boyfriend turn into a man child. "mhm!" he nodded his head with his eyes closed. he patted the spot next to him, asking me to lie down. i shooked my head while laughing and laid down beside him. "you smell good" he said as he buried his face in my neck, smelling my hair, i could feel him smiling to himself. "never thought I'd see a 106 year old man acting like a 5 year old but here we are!" i laughed to myself. "goodnight bucky" I whispered as i played with his hair. "goodnight doll"
bucky replied and fell asleep.