Episode 7 : Kartik to meet an Alliance?

Start from the beginning

Naren:- (Confused) Toh phir aapne humein subah hi kyu nahi bataya iss rishte ke baare mein...

Pandit jii:-(Sighs) Jii darasal hum aapko koi jhuthi ummid nahi dena chaahte the...Humne socha ki pehle unn logo se puch le phir hi aapko kuch bataye..
Aur jab hum ne unhe aapki beti ki tasweer bheji toh unhe woh bohot jyaada pasand aagayi...Waise toh ladke ka parivaar bohot bada hain, Khandani vyapar hain unn logo ka par unhe apne bete ke liye bilkul saadhi aur saral kanya chahiye thi bilkul aapki bitiya ki tarah..(Smiling) Ab unki taraf se toh haan hain milne ke liye..Aap bhi humein bata dijiyega ki aapko ladke waale pasand hain yaa nahi ... Hum aapko bhi ladke ka parichay patra aur Tasweer bhej denge...

Naren:-(nods; smiling) Jii thik hain!..

<<<<<<•••••>>>>•••••<<<<<••••••>>>>>>

The scene shifts to Kartik who came out of his car while closing the door behind..He looks at his own house and sighs..He started to enter inside with long steps....He presses the bell of the house and waited for some seconds to someone open the door..But their was no response..He again presses the bell two-three time but there was again no response..He sense something unusual as everyone in the house knows his timing of coming home and usually everyone in the house are present in hall at this time waiting for Kartik..But today it was nothing like that..

He sighs and was about to tap his fist on the door that he feels that the door get pushed a little..That's means it wasn't lock from inside..Kartik got worried as the door of their house is always has been locked from inside....He opens the door instantly and gets into the house with long steps..

It was all dark in the house..Not even a single ray of light was visible there..And thus, it wasn't making anything to be visible...He started looking here and there panicking and was calling everyone's name...

Kartik:-(Calling; Panicking) Maa, chachi, Dadu...Kirti..Kahan ho aap log?..

But there was nothing to be hear...Every passing second was rising the tension and seriousness of the situation to Kartik..

He again started to speak..

Kartik:- (looking here and there) Kahan ho sab log?!..(Sternly) Dekho agar yeh koi prank hain toh iska anjaam accha nahi hoga..Main bol de raha hun..!.

Again getting no response kartik takes out his phone from his Jean pocket..He dials Kirti's number but it rings somewhere near him..He was able to see that her phone has thrown near the sofa as it was glowing and was ringing..Kartik cuts the phone and then made a call on Surekha's number..But it was not reachable..

Kartik:-(worried as hell) Kahan chale gaye sab log?!..Kirti apna phone bhi yahi bhul gayi..Aur(remembering something) staff..staff kahan hain?..(Calling one of the staff member) Mukesh!..Kahan ho tum..Sheela aunty..

But there was no one to give him reply..Now Kartik was hell worried thinking about what must have happened here..He starts shouting in the house...

Kartik:-Kirti, Maa, Chachi, Dadu...

Just then the tear in his eyes was about to fall down on his cheeks that the light turns on instantly and was also following with a crackers' sound..

Kartik get shocked with this sudden action and also got an instant relief seeing all the members were present there...

Kartik:-(Sighs heavily) Aap log!..
(Realising the situation; angrily) Yeh kya harkat thi..Kitna darr gaya tha main ki pata nahi kya ho gaya hain!!...Main itna chikh raha tha, chilla raha tha phir bhi kisi ko aisa nahi laga ki saamne ajaye?..