𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"

Start from the beginning

"Shut it, Probe!" Adudu cried out once more as I heard some shouting in the background, "Boboiboy!" the voice spoke out but something had covered their mouth. "Wait that voice..." I gasped, no... it can't be. 

"I guess that saves the introduction. We have Y/n with us. Bring in Weaponbot and Voicebot now or your little Y/n gets to be Probe's new guinea pig for testing his new updates" Adudu sneered while Probe transforms and brought out a screwdriver-like drill and showcased it to me on the camera as he glared at Y/n. I know there's always the good in everyone but this time? Adudu has gone too far. 

"Well! What happened Boboiboy? Cat got your tongue? Well, I'll be waiting so quickly come to my base~ Adios!" He cheered and ended the call. "This alien!" I cried out and threw my bass onto my bed and immediately got ready to go to his base until Ochobot halted me just in time. 

"Boboiboy! This could be a trap; we should think first!" Ochobot exclaimed but I completely ignored him, my thoughts were so intact with this that I couldn't even think properly. "Not now, Ochobot! I don't have time!" I cried out and immediately ran outside. "Boboiboy!" I heard Ochobot's screaming my name as I acted as if I couldn't hear anything. 

Present time, Adudu's Base|Your POV

Okay, getting captured was one thing, but with that drill, escaping right now isn't the right choice. I shivered in fear and tried to gulp it down, I admit; this alien isn't scary but the robot? That thing looks as if it jumped out of Xiaoxing's horror movies. "what can I do..." you mumbled in my thoughts. 

"...We used Voicebot since our debut!"

"C'mon, Y/n this isn't the time to be thinking of this now!" I cried out in my mind once more. "Why is this day so frustrating??"

I could feel my heart beating faster from adrenaline by the minute. The alien was acting all cocky and was just going on and on about himself as the robot agreed to every sentence the alien spat out. 

"I bet Boboiboy's gonna fall for this so bad! He's probably using his Thunderstorm form to rush here now, Probe! Ready the mind-control chip!" The alien cried out. Am I hearing this correctly? Mind controlling... chip?

 "Yes sir!" He replied and somehow got a small remote with a big red button in the middle of it and pressed it. "Ready the sleeping gas!" Adudu cried out as he ran out of the room along with Probe. Sleeping gas? Nope! I don't care about that damn robot anymore, I'm gonna yeet myself out of this room now; it's already so suffocating with these two around. 

"Wait Probe! She's not tied up? Oh, whatever! Lock the room and get the gas working already!" Adudu groaned as he rushed to the exited and almost close the door. "Oh no, you... don't..." I was too late... I was so close to getting out of here but the door was closed in a blink and a pink gas already seeping through the corners of the room. My eyes blurred out as I tried to get a grip of myself. But now? I feel like I'm surrounded by a dark and cold void with no escape whatsoever. 

Rintis Island streets|3rd person POV

Adudu's assumption was partly correct, Boboiboy was in his Thunderstorm form and was sprinting as fast as he could to his part however, Weaponbot was not in his grasp at all. "I gotta get there...!" he grunted as he cluelessly continues to without noticing his friends trying to reach out by calling him on his power watch. 

"I promised myself... I said I was going to protect your smile...!"

"What are we going to do? That dumb bastard isn't picking up at all!" Ying raged as if she was playing an online game and just lost. "Calm down Ying, complaining isn't gonna get us anywhere, we're lucky enough that Ochobot had contacted us in time" Yaya calmed Ying downed. The squad had just got a call from a panicking Ochobot about how Boboiboy is about to waddle into Adudu's place and is now having a quick meeting about what to do next with Ochobot as well. 

"We gotta catch up to him immediately before the problem gets even bigger" Fang suggested as everyone agreed to, "Alright, plan A?" Ying asked everyone. "We gotta catch up to Boboiboy, there is no other way!!" Ochobot called out. "Okay, meet there in 5" Ying reminded everyone as they soon went to catch up to Boboiboy. 

Adudu's Base's Entrance

"This. Thing. Won't. Budge. Open." Thunderstorm pushed and tackled the door so many times that his shoulders got sore. 

Suddenly the door slides open miraculously, but to be seen with nothing by Boboiboy, "Huh, where's that damn alien... right, he's like 4-foot tall or something" Boboiboy groaned to himself and looked down at the short alien. 

"Ahem! Knocking exists y'know?" Adudu coughed as he glared up at Boboiboy. "So, in a polite manner, may I please have Weaponbo-"

"Sike!" Boboiboy shouted out and rushed to find you immediately, running past Adudu as he saw stars swirling on top of him. "Ugh... Probe! Get that brat!" he cried out, as the purple robot came to his service. "Alright, Mr. Boss!" Probe affirms Adudu and rushes to Boboiboy.

"Phew! We all arrived." Ying and the others panted. "Y-Yeah..." Fang sighed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "I don't know how everyone arrives.. here... so.. fast..!" Gopal huffed as he immediately collapsed on the floor from all that running, "I'm guessing that's that entrance?" Ochobot brought up and pointed to the opened door to Adudu's base. "No time to waste, let's roll" Fang called out as the squad soon catch up. 

After several minutes of running and finding Boboiboy and you in various rooms, Boboiboy Thunderstorm finally stood in front of the gang. "Boboiboy! There you... are?" Ochobot cried out in joy until he saw the look in his friend's eyes. The eyes aren't the usual friendly and warm orbs he knew. 

"W-What..? B-Bro, what are you doing?" Gopal trembled in fear as Thunderstorm suddenly brought out his swords. "Yah, Boboiboy! We're here to help not to-"

"I'm afraid your 'friends' are causing you trouble, Boboiboy" Adudu spoke out as he came from behind Boboiboy. "Attack!" Adudu ordered once more as Thunderstorm's scarlet eyes now as lifeless as ever. "Hey!" Ying cried out as Thunderstorm plunges right into them.

"Heheheh... All according to plan..."