"Well, you could say I have the necessary skills for that,"

"So, I was wondering if you would like to work for me as the head of my cybersecurity," he said as he looked at me, all serious.

"Are you pulling my legs, Your Grace?"

"Do I look like I was kidding right now?" He asked me, bemused with my address of his title at him.

"Well, I don't know. You were dealing with my father's company and I was currently its CEO. Maybe you might want my father on that matter," I said as I was sipping on my wine. He chuckled before he turned to look at me.

"Well, Danny. I did talk to your father and he was eager to address me to you. He said that if anything, you can handle it and besides, I think Nicholas' cousin-in-law has so much on his plate right now, with the new baby on the way and the company of his own," he said as he was patting my shoulder.

"At least, will you think about it?" He asked me.

"Will I have to move to Italy?" I asked as I don't want to leave Albania just yet. It has been my favorite country by now.

"Well, you can work remotely. I'm sure we have internet in Albania and if anything, I can go to you as my wife was conducting her research there as well," he said as he was looking at his wife and Flora chatting animatedly with other's wives. They were getting along. I think I might like that, Flora having a social life of her own.

"So, do we have a deal?" He asked me.

"Are we doing it right now?"

"You bet I did," Lucca replied as he held out his hand to me. I looked at it for a minute before I was smiling at him.

"Deal,"

"Well, you can start this Monday, if it's not too much to ask," he said as he guided me toward his group of friends. I think I just made my friends for life with these guys.

"Gentlemen, I would like you to introduce you to my new head of cybersecurity, Danial Summer-Kent," Lucca said as his friends looked at me. Especially Nicholas.

"Do I know you?"

"Pardon? I don't know when we ever met," I said as I was sure we do not meet before.

"Ah! I know it, do you know Adam Florenz?" He asked me.

"Well, he is my brother-in-law now that I married his sister-in-law and he is my best friend," I said as I looked at Nicholas. He was snapping his fingers around.

"I told you, I know you. He has been telling a great deal about you,"

"I hope it was all good things,"

"Hah! If that man was good I'm sure it was in bed," he said before everyone was laughing, Lucca just had this amusement on his face. I smirked at him.

"Well, shall we celebrate or what? We should get dancing and start with our birthday boy," Kyle said as he was pushing Lucca to the dance floor and Alina was pushing his wife until they met halfway and they were dancing before others joined in. Flora stood beside me after a moment.

"Well, you made friends on your own," she said as she was eyeing me from the side. I shrugged.

"I learned from the best," I said as I dropped my hand on the lower back of hers. It was nice and I think I was ready to leave.

"Shall we leave then, my love?" I asked her as I was kissing her earlobe. She laughed before she shook her head.

"No, we might go after they were done. I think you owe me a dance, Mr. Summer-Kent,"

"Would you like to know," I said before Flora dragged me to the dance floor as I was smiling at her and she laughed as I was being clumsy around others without a care in the world.

I was releasing the breath that I don't know I was holding after I got off from Flora. We were back at the hotel that I reserved for us after Lucca called me in. We have 3 days before we went back to Albania.

Flora went to drape the duvet over our naked bodies as she was snuggling against my chest. I was caressing her hair as I know my dyed one was mixing with my natural one. It was punk all out.

"What are you thinking?" Flora asked me as I looked at her big green eyes.

"Nothing," I replied to her.

"I know you, babe. You were silent and you're out of focus earlier when we made love. Care to explain to me what was going on your handsome head?" She asked as I was smirking at her.

"Do you think I'm handsome?"

"You know I do," she replied before I sighed.

"It was just...I got a new job," I said as I was laying on my side to look at her. She was on her elbow as her perky nipples were in my view. I groaned.

"You were so distracting that I cannot concentrate if I want to,"

"Then, try, and maybe I let you have it after this,"

"You such a tease, you know that?"

"Well, I always am and will for you, my love," she said as she was caressing my side with her fingers. I shivered.

"Lucca Giovanni offered me as his head of cybersecurity and I was kind of accepted it. I will be working for him now," I said as I was playing with her nipple. She drew a sharp breath.

"Well, I think this call for celebration," she said as she was on top of me.

"Did you now?" I teased her. She laughed as she went to kiss me.

"We will be here for a year, so might as well take advantage of everything," she whispered before I was kissing her jaws and neck.

"I think I like that,"

"I know you do," Flora said before she went to pleasure me over and over again.

The love that I have been keeping a secret for 5 years and she reciprocated it. It was the best moment ever and I think I would love to hold on to this forever. Flora Kent, you have been under my spell ever since we met at that gathering.