"Sure, but I need to bring a plus one. Is that okay with you?" I asked her as Flora was nudging me to know what I was talking about.

"Yes, that would be great actually. No one ever attends museum events anymore. That would be great," she said as she was relieved to know that I was bringing another person to her exhibition.

"Okay, when is it?"

"I will send you the location and the tickets in an email. I hope to see you tonight then," she said as she hung up the phone. I turned to look at Flora who was giving me the stinky eye and I laughed at her reaction.

"Who was she?"

"Well, she's my friend and she's married. So, keep your claws to yourself, my love," I said as I was biting into the last sausage that Flora did not snatch.

"And what are we doing tonight?" She asked me as I was chewing my food.

"Well, let just say that I have another surprise for you, love," I said as I scooped her up, and instantly, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Well, let see if you can control my jealousy with that," she said. I laughed before I strode to the bathroom.

"Well, I know you will be tamed after this one," I said before I dumped her on the mattress and have my ways with her.

Laura Giovanni's POV

I sighed as I just got another person and his plus one to be at my exhibition. I know that my husband was a powerful man and the word would get out if I said that I will have my first ever exhibition of my discovery of my work in Albania. I can see everything right now.

"Who are you talking to?" Lucca asked me as he was snacking his arms possessively around my waist as I was looking at Tirana, the capital of Albania.

"Someone that will be attending the museum exhibit tonight. I cannot wait to be there. This will be the first debut of my work to the Historical Society," I said as I turned to look at my husband. His slate eyes were amused by my enthusiasm. Who doesn't right? I will never be this hyper before.

"Seeing you talk about history made me hungry for something, cara," he said as he snuggled against my neck and bit on my erogenous zone right now. I moaned before I slipped my phone to the floor.

"Lucca, I still have to email Danial his tickets,"

"Danial? Danial Summer? The son of our new security firm?" He asked me as he looked into my violet eyes. I smirked at him as I know he was jealous that I was speaking about another man.

"Well, he was the only one,"

"I don't like it that you were being all mushy with him," Lucca said darkly as he was pulling my naked body to his. We were standing in the room in our birth suits because Lucca has been indulging in his carnal desire last night. Even after we have been married for several years, he never seemed to get enough of me. Even after I bore Aria and Benito.

"I think we were overdue for another baby, cara mia," Lucca said as he was biting on my earlobe. I moaned as my core was wet again after I heard his sexy, velvety voice right now.

"Well, when can we start the progress?" I asked as I was teasing him. He laughed at me before he kissed me.

"I think we all know that you were carrying one," Lucca said as he was cradling my stomach like I was a goddess.

"Well, you are insatiable," I said as Lucca smirked at me.

"We better tell Aria and Benito about their new sibling,"

"Maybe after you sate me, Lucca Giovanni," I said huskily as I pushed him toward the bed. He smirked.

"Well, the student has become the master,"

"I learned from the best," I said before I straddled his laps and kissed him roughly like I wanted him to be.

Flora Kent's POV

We made it back in time as we went to the shower and changed into our formal wear. It was the grand opening of the exhibition and I think it was wonderful. I wanted to show that I can stand beside Danial and we will be having so much fun.

I loved to learn the history which was why I was so excited to go to the museum. I was doing my final touch-up as I put on my red lipstick, which was for the formal occasion only. Danial just got out of the wardrobe and he was dashing in a black Armani tux.

"So, how do I look?" He asked me as I was smirking at him before I took my clutch and we were out of the house. I never replied to his question because he got the answer from my darkened green orbs already. That will be answer enough that there was more to come after this event.

"Welcome, sir, madam," the valet said as we were getting out from the car that my driver was dropping us off.

"You will pick us up at 10 PM, have a good evening," I said to my driver before he nodded as he went out of the foyer. We went inside the ballroom and it was nice. The decoration and the placement of the arts and artifacts were immaculate, I have to give the curator that credit.

"Danial, you made it," a feminine voice took me back to the present as she was kissing Danial's cheeks. What the hell was that?!

"Lucca, Laura. What a pleasant surprise. I would like you to meet my wife, Flora. Flora This is Mr. Lucca and Mrs. Laura Giovanni, they were my father's clients." Danial introduced us as I shook her husband's hand and Laura kissed my cheeks as well.

"I think we might get along just fine," she whispered to me as Lucca was talking to Danial.

"So, is this all your discovery?" I asked her as the men were busy with business right now. I might as well talk to the archeologist.

"Well, yes, mainly. But it was a team effort. It was a part of a bigger discovery that will be covered for the whole month. But for the grand opening, they were focusing on my work," she replied as we were walking around and she was pointing out the fun facts and stories behind her excavation. It was nice.

"Well, I think I have enough historical facts for you guys. Maybe hit the refreshment and we will talk soon," she said as she took her husband's arm and went out of the way. We were looking at each other as I know Danial has another plan in mind. It has been 2 hours and I think it's time to go home.

"I think I have another idea to get this cocktail party hot and sweaty for us," he said before he dragged me out of the museum as I was laughing out loud while we were getting inside the car for another night of passion between the sheets.