"Danial, you're angry. Are you mad at me?" Flora asked that making some of the employees look at us. I glared at them as they know I was their boss' son and I still have the power to fire them.

Yeah, the hotel that I was staying at was one of my family's properties in Albania. How lucky I was.

"Come with me," I said as I was dragging her to the private place where I knew the janitor stored their things. I pushed her inside before I locked the door and I turned on the lights. Flora was looking at me curiously. Oh, my poor flower.

"Danial, why are you so quiet?" She asked as she was looking at me. I stalked toward her as she was backing up to the wall. She looked at me as I was a monster right now.

Well, maybe I was.

I was putting my hands on both of her sides as I trapped her inside my arms. She just looked at me but I saw the desire and lust in her eyes right now.

"I hate it when my stepfather looked at me like you were a whore," I said as I was caressing her cheeks. She arched her eyebrow at me.

"Your stepfather?" She asked. I nodded before she laughed at me. I frowned. She looked at me before she cleared her throat.

"Wait, you're serious? Is your stepfather a pervert?" She asked. Well, give her anything, she can figure it out in a second.

"I know I should have warned you before you marry me. He told me that I would be unfaithful to you later in life after our sparks are gone," I said as I was tracing my hand on her throat. She shivered at my touch.

"Well, will you?" She asked. I smirked as I was still playing with her throat. Her pulse was stronger now.

"You know I only have my eyes on you," I whispered as I was closing in onto her neck. She angled it so that I can taste her more. More access to my carnal desire right now.

"Flora," I whispered her name, knowing so well that I cannot control myself right and she was giving it to me.

"Take what is yours, my love, as I am yours forever," she said as she snaked her arms onto my neck. I smirked darkly at her before she smirked wickedly at me.

"Well, this is a tight space and you know once I started—"

"You will never let me go, I know. That is why I want you to control it until we can sort it out with your parents. I need to make a good impression and I don't think having sex with their son in the janitor's closet was a good impression," she said as she was staring at me.

"But a hell one, I assume," I said. She smirked at me before she tip-toed and kissed me on the lips. I gripped her neck before I went to claim her mouth. She moaned as I know she would. She tasted like candy to me.

"Danial, we cannot. Your parents," she said as I was running my thumbs over her breasts. They were hard instantly.

"Just a moment," I said before someone was unlocking the door. I turned to look at a startled janitor that just caught his boss' son with his wife in a janitor store.

"Sir,"

I don't waste any time as I don't want him to see Flora full of lust in her eyes. She looked incredible and that was only reserved for me. Not for my stepfather, not for everyone else. Luckily I have a backup plan to shoo my stepfather away from our lives forever. Or maybe let my mother know the truth.

I pitied my mother as she was helplessly fallen in love with my stepfather. He's a charmer, I gave him that, but a lying, conniving asshole was also him. I have to let her know and I was about to tell Flora that as we went inside the elevator.

"Listen, Flora—" I was cut off when she jumped on me as she was kissing me fully on the lips. I gripped her ass as she was grinding her body to me.

"You made me this way, now you have to take action for it," she whispered before she was snaking her hands around my neck and played with my nape. I groaned before I slammed her back to the wall of the elevator.

"Ow!"

"Sorry!" I said as I was kissing her back. She was moaning and panting as I went to kiss her jaws and neck. I was about to kiss her chest when the elevator dinged and she was pushing me away. I was having a halfway boner before I turned to look at my amused mother and my scowling stepfather.

I ran my fingers through my hair before Flora was hiding behind my back. I hoped my stepfather did not see anything lustful about my wife after our encounter.

"Well, shall we?" My mother said before they went inside the apartment that I have been occupying. Well, it was a hotel suite but I called it my apartment because it belonged to me.

"I need to let you know something that your boss—"

"Dad, what are you doing here? And mum, such a great outfit," a voice was coming from inside the house that I closed my eyes immediately when Flora looked at him and horror was on her face.

Valentino Bianchi needed to work on his entrance.