After the shower was done, Flora emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her delicate body. The water dripped on her skin made her look like an angel and fuckable as she was sashaying to the wardrobe in our bedroom.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" She asked as she turned to look at me briefly before she pulled out my shirt and put it on. She tossed the towel off her body and I can see that her nipples were hard.

Maybe they were cold or aroused right now but I have other matters to talk about than have her again.

"My father emailed me, stating that I will not be engaged to Celine Lebrun again," I said as I can sense she stiffened after I said Celine's name.

"What did your father say?"

"That he regretted not having to check for mental illness and then he never cared about me. So, I guess it was partially my fault as well," I said as I was rubbing my neck. I was naked but I don't care right now. All I think about was that my parents wanted me to find someone to marry and I have a little say in that matter.

Unless.

I turned to look at Flora as she was arching her eyebrow at me. I smirked at her before I went to stand in front of her. She crossed her arms as she narrowed her eyes. I held her waist as I was smiling at her.

"Okay, I know that look. What do you have in mind, mister?" She asked me as she knew me so well. I know she did because she was the only one that can break through my wall and my heart.

"I think our engagement days were done,"

"We just got engaged yesterday!"

"Yes, officially. But I think you were missing the point. We have known for 5 years and I think we can take the next step after all,"

"And what is that, Mr. Summer?" She asked as she snaked her hands around my neck. I smirked as I was holding her while making eye contact with her.

"I think we might have to get married today unless you have another engagement," I whispered as I was closing my lips to hers.

"Mmm, and to think that you would have an extravagant one,"

"Never if it means not with you," I said as I was closing in.

"Danial,"

"Flora," I said huskily before someone was calling on my phone, ruining our moment.

"I think you need a shower," Flora said as she got away from me and I growled at her. She laughed before she went to the kitchen. I went to pick up my phone and it was from Valentino.

Typical spoilsport.

"What?!" I shouted at him. He just laughed. I grunted at him.

"Well, who wakes up you on the wrong side of the bed?"

"What do you want?"

"Well, you say to warn you if your parents or anyone that might be concerned entering Albania while you were wooing your fiancée under a different name," he said as I can sense smirked behind that answer.

"So, who was it now?" I asked.

"Well, it's your client who is your fiancée's sister with your best friend nonetheless," he said.

"Shit, I have to go now," I said as I was making my way to the bathroom and I went to take a towel.

"Well, I have done my part. Now it's time to do yours," he said before he hung up as I went to dash for the shower that Flora told me to have.

"Okay, so let me get this straight, my sister and my brother-in-law are in town, looking for me because they were your client?" Flora asked me as I was driving toward the city hall. Well, mostly, I wanted to go to the United States Embassy as I know it would be much nice to get married in our own country's embassy.

"Yup, I just told you," I said as I went to park the car.

"And you want us to be legally married?"

"That's the idea, cara," I said as I went out of the car before opening the door for Flora.

"And why are we at the United States' embassy then?" She asked me as she arched her eyebrow.

"You asked too many questions, did you know that?" I said as I put my hand on her lower back. She shrugged before I pulled her closer to me. We walked inside as I have made an appointment for us. We have every document that we need for our union, courtesy of Valentino. He sure did know how to get everything.

"Name?"

"Danial Summer and Flora Kent. We wish to get married today," I said to the lady at the counter. She took some papers and asked us to write with a witness as he appeared by our side.

"This way please," he said as we went to take our seat and we were filing our union. Half an hour later, we were officially married and the marriage certificate will be emailed to us. The original can be picked up after one week.

"Congratulation, Mr. and Mrs. Summer. I hope you have a wonderful marriage life," he said as he took our papers. I was so happy that Flora decided to put my surname as hers but I have to compromise mine as well. We will be Mr. and Mrs. Summer-Kent. Now that was something.

"So, what do we do know, Mr. Summer-Kent?" Flora asked me as she looked at me behind her sunglasses. I laughed before I took her hand.

"Now, let's paint the town red," I said before we went to the car and I drove out of the embassy.